Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Originally posted by B.H.R.chris View Post
    You may aswell play call of duty no point playing airsoft if your mot gunna use it as if it was a rifle at a ges ur a skitmisher and not bin milsims much
    'Dafuq?' English chap, English!

On topic wise, I hate these people who put scopes on snipers. They block the badly fitted iron sights for 360 no scoping!! :P

Comment

[QUOTE=crimeblitz;1080457]
      Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      Another one that I 100% agree with.
      P90s with either extended barrels or all that stupid 'predator' kit available.
      Turns it from Fugly to FinFinFinFinFinFinFinFinFinFUGLY

QUOTE]

sorry to veer off a bit here but how did this one slip by you????

it should have been "Turns it from Fugly to FN FN FN FN FN FN ugly"

get it????? get it????? eh????? eh?????? Ooooooooohhhhhhh Mercy........*wipes away laughter tear*
      Cunning, I like what you did there. :D

A pet hate that can't be attached to a weapon but people calling a sniper rifle 'a sniper'.
      They are two totally different things.
      :p :D
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Interesting to note how many of the things people 'dislike' are in real use :p Can you imagine some of these arguments outside of airsoft?

'Sorry mr quartermaster, I would go out and fight the taliban today but someone gave me this M4 with a camouflage job and a peq laser. You can also clearly see it has more than two RIS attachments and has got a bit worn. This displeases my aesthetic sensibility. Can I get another one?'

'God, Mr Seal, why are you using fagpul? Didn't you know magpul is only for homosexuals? And that digital desert camouflage tape you've got wrapped round your grip is SO cliche. And I don't like your AOR1 paintjob. Noob.'
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Anything that wouldnt be seen on a real world rifle. Telescopic (rifle) sights on smgs, and box mags on carbines/smgs
          Oh and leccy tape used as gun camo

Comment

In fairness, the US is cutting back the usage of magpul on issue weapons, the yanks aren't even allowed to use the mags anymore (doubt it stops them though).
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I cant, because airsoft is (funnily enough) a game where people do ANYTHING because they think it looks cool, as opposed to survival/killing the other person dead.
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Ah yeah the P mag debacle. Can't have the troops using something that the defence department isn't taking kickbacks for. Judging by recent pics, people aren't taking much notice lol.

Thing about the magpul thing is that the magpul people themselves say repeatedly that if it doesn't work for you, don't use it. Obviously people who somehow think it turns them into crack shots just by sticking as much on their guns as possible are muppets, but if it works for them, why complain about it? I don't even use the stuff apart from the mags, and the AFG is quite nice when you get the hang of it, but I don't understand the whole magpul-hating bandwagon.
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I don't either, I suppose you could put it in the same bracket as PTW haters.
                  It's all because a very small number from that group think because have that item they are better than everyone else. (When I say small number I mean you could count the times it's happened on one hand over a 1 year period from every known Airsofter in the country).

Comment

Nothing wrong with Beta C-Mag - they do exist for the real thing after all! (If i could justify 70 quid on a mag I'd buy one :P for paintball style skirmish lulz)
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yeah but for added realism you have to skirmish in a movie theatre and make sure your C mag breaks after a dozen rounds...

Comment

Scope and bipod on an AEG.
                        Just buy a sniper if you're into that kind of set up.

Comment

nothing...each to their own
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

AK 47 mags in a 74, or vice versa. Just really bugs me!

Comment

hmmm i dont mind box mags on m4's if the aeg has been made to look like its adapted for a support role (hefty ris chunky outer barrel etc) but i agree on a bog standard m4 it just looks stupid.

i hate grip pods with a passion i mean come on get a bipod and grip the magwell like 99% of normal people do it makes more sense anyways.

other than the i dunno paint jobs can look good if done right

Comment

Solid stocks on M4s ... Which consequently means I hate my own M4 (CA M15a2), but wont change the stock because I can't be bothered re-wiring it!
                                AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                                Working...
                                X