This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Wife Blags ref new stuffs?

Heya guys, been looking around and its gonna be a great year for airsoft as lots of new toys are hitting the market and if like me when you love a gun in a game or movie you HAVE to have it for airsoft!!

BUT being recently married im running out of excuses for the criminal amounts of gear and guns that come and go from my pad, worst of all my missus has started to actually recognose which gun is which, whilst arousing this still hinders my gun fetish.

So just wondering what your best blags are and other white lies to keep her sweet in the kitchen while you field strip yet another gat in the front room??

So far my best is "Jesus woman im in the army do you want me to die?? I NEED to know the drills for this for ops and i cant just walk out of the armoury with one, this is sooo close to the real thing it....mmmm yea very close...mmm hang on....'

Jay
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: Best Wife Blags ref new stuffs??

Do you want me to put you in the basement again?

Comment

Just don't take any of your guns into the kitchen :D (please understand that's a joke...)

I use the excuse "Oh, it's not mine, I'm fixing it for a teammate"

Comment

-- Insert generic, extremely sexist and also also blandly offensive remark/quote/whatever here --

Comment

Tell her you will be contributing to the cleaning, and your new purchase will aid you in this.

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ry4n View Post
            Tell her you will be contributing to the cleaning, and your new purchase will aid you in this.

Ryan
            By shooting her to make her clean quicker?

Comment

tell her you are trying to find the best kit for when she starts playing

Comment

Just say "be thankful Im talk to you after a day skirmishing and dont simply ask for the 3 B's & S's" PM me if you wish to know what they are as there not sutable for a forum.

Tho as long as all your new gats arnt hindering the holiday fun I can see no reason for her to complain.

Curtis

Comment

Just buy her some kit and take her skirmishing.
                  sigpic

Comment

I sold my last one, and it happens to cost the same as I sold my last one for, so in theory I havent spent any money on it.
                    Luckely my missus doesnt go into the shed for fear of spiders, strangely I havent told her yet there isnt any in that shed.
                    Also it was such a good deal, I couldnt turn it down, its limited edition you know. Then insert I could sell this for twice the price I bought it for.
                    section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Disguise your new purchase with cheap petrol station flowers, present them to your wife - offer to put them in water and promptly replace them with cardboard cut outs and hide the real purchase. Job done.

Comment

Tell her it's just a dream...?

Comment

When I first started this I used to have a problem like this with my old man. Whenever he saw my ever expanding armoury he used to complain, 'why do you need so many?' 'You only need one' 'They just look different' etc until I turned round and said 'Dad, when you play golf, you dont only take one club, do you?' That shut him up
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

She spends £120 on a pair of boots for winter, i buy a new aeg.
                            Simples.
                            Thing is, i actually use the AEG's i buy, the £120 boots aren't worn at the moment, she's worried about getting salt marks on them.
                            Trader Feedback.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Remind her of the impending zombie apocalypse...
                              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                              Working...
                              X