• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 'What have you done to your kit this week' thread

nothing this week

been flat out at work

Comment

Rebuilt one M14 with a new tappet plate, upgraded another m14 with all new internals. Replaced a blowout bolt on a KSC Mp7. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to rewire a couple of batteries.
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

My hi capa slide was not returning fully and although i knew it was the O-ring without stripping it down i managed to convince my lady that the following parts were needed to fix it (Smith and wesson flat top slide (black), pdi 6.01 tbb, nineball hop up, 150% spring) all fitted today

I then saw some lovely tanio koba grips and proceeded to explain that it still "wasnt firing right" to then get permision to buy them.

Nothing like trying to justify the spending of your own money to ya mrs.

also prepared all my kit for this saturdays zombie shoot at the stan

Spike

Comment

Wistfully looked at my kit knowing I can't do anything till i shift this pneumonia.

Got sent back to hospital by the doctor.

Comment

Installed a Fusion Engine, Eotech and and angled foregrip to my G&P SR15

Comment

Clipped the spring in the M60 to bring it down from 400fps to a steady 340 so it can be used next weekend!

Stretched the springs in my MP7 mags too so they will finally feed properly!

Comment

Added an M16 EBB with full RIS with Elcan scope.

Also modded my L85a2 with various grips to see how they feel but now looking for LiPo's

Comment

Where to start?

Built up a new belt kit
                  Experimented with fast mags on a vest
                  Bought a chrono
                  Took a disc cutter to a £200 inner barrel (i felt a little bit of sick in my mouth as i did that)
                  Switched out mosfets (so i could stock tube a lipo)
                  Fault found on 2 pistons

Sure i did some other crap too

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    Where to start?
                    Took a disc cutter to a £200 inner barrel (i felt a little bit of sick in my mouth as i did that)
                    A £200 inner barrel? What barrel, where from and for what gun....

Or was the decimal point forgotten

Comment

I have added a Cobra team patch to my PC.

Then made up a belt rig to run with the PC.

Realised that my blackhawk weapon case would hold a rifle on each side. (why i didn't figure this out sooner is beyond me)This meant i could leave the optics/grips on them when in the case.
                      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by brooxy View Post
                        A £200 inner barrel? What barrel, where from and for what gun....

Or was the decimal point forgotten
                        Celcius CTW 6.00mm reformation barrel. £199.99 to buy brand new! Sadly, the decimal point was not forgotten!

Tomorrow i will re-chrono and see if i need to put an uprated cylinder in the gun to compensate for the lack of fps due to the barrel cut.

Comment

Installed RIS rail on my Bolt M4, bought some new accesories for it, including ACOG, XTM rail covers, PEQ16, and finally invested in some Lonex flash mags!!

Bought a tornado grenade as I intend to mainly play CQB from now on.

Took some nasty left over tan spray off the rail on my black G36.

Bought M9 serpa, Molle adapter, 120% recoil spring, and some more mags for my M9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
                          Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
                          Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
                          Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Made a tool to remove rounded allen bolt in my vsr.

Fitted nineball pruple hop rubber, with dissapointing results so far.

Dismantled a vsr mag, and marked it out, ready to cut and fit a UV LED.

Stripped and cleaned KW 1911.

Dismantled and cleaned the release valve on one of the mags. It was sticking, badly.
                            "Unleash just one load into the enemy
                            and be ready to go again straight
                            away... and that doesn't happen very
                            often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

Made some much needed Upgrades to my S&T ppsh,

New Madbull Tightbore and blue Hop and new 1j Spring, and deactivated the Blowback for good measure,

Bring on Sunday!

Comment

Vot home from scermish smild at my ak for being epic and relyable the scould atthe project ak for having the range butnot the accurcy

Cleand sed stuff n kit. lookedat upvrades cried then checked the bank cried again

Resortedto toinkerong with cold war webbingto pass time.
                                Started nanowrio wednesday is now oblivious to the wrorld

meddy

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brooxy Find out more about brooxy
                                Working...
                                X