pyro damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pyro damage?

I think overall doing suicide runs holding any burning pyro is a irresponsible thing to do and will end up causing damage to you and possibly others, and im pretty sure you will be banned or sin binned from playing if you are caught.

Comment

I agree, My site states "using a weapon in any way other than intended that may cause harm will lead to you being removed from the site"

Comment

Not quite pyro, but I have been tempted to run an enemy base with a spring operated claymore attached to my kit! :D

Pryo is a difficult one though, mainly as I don't think any of us really know how safe/dangerous it is. Throwing a pea grenade at somebody directly, its uncertain ground. Using a smoke inside a fort too, effective, but not sure if it is ethical or safe!

Comment

i once stupidlt held a grenade that was set to a trip wire thought it had a fuse it didnt instant bang burnt fingers loss of skin and broken scafoid bone in hand where it popped. Those who were there said i looked a little wobbly for a while.
          Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

I see them go off all the time whilst in peoples pouches, or attatched to their vests when playing CQB. Pretty funny seeing their reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by riclepp View Post
              Right Here goes.

I have spoken directly to TLSFX with regards to the holding of these devices.

In the product Health and data Sheet it identifies that you should strike the fuse then drop it and retreat at least 10m. The initial burn temperature reaches sveral thousand degrees, which will cause significate burns to the hands.

If you hold several in one hand there will be a possibility of loseing your hand from the initial blast (depending on the varity of granades you buy i.e. make). They are designed to burn through the tube as to a huge bang with an initial report (Bang).

So best not hold them in your hands.

Here is there Hazard Data sheet for granades and flash bangs

http://www.tlsfx.co.uk/download/tlsfx_datasheets.pdf

But when all is said and done they are still good fun regardless of the price airsoft one are around £4 give or take, Military are in the region of £18 - 25 each. So in retrospect not that expensive in reality.

My Penny worth

Cheers

+1 The one I got in the hand was only the small tennis ball pea grenades. I would be running away from anything bigger like them thermo's.

They scare me.
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

BFG's all the way ! (you knows it makes sense )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                Working...
                X