X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you all do?

Uni student studying for a masters degree in physics
    Used to be an assistant chef during college

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

I work part-time in retail,
      leaving 6th form or college is a BIG mistake... don't do it people,
      i left after the first year and regret it ever sinse.
      atm looking for a full-time job but having no luck :S

Comment

I currently work for a Major UK Telecoms company doing tech support. Keeps me in the pennies needed for bigger and better airsoft parts

I got into airsoft about 9/10 years ago when I got a spring MP5 and wanted something bigger and better. That turned into alot of car washing, odd jobbing etc until I got my first G3SG1 which I took skirmishing and LOVED it I've been off and on since then with lots of buying and selling inbetween!

Comment

Currently at Sixth form (first year) studying Poltics,History and Geography (sounds boring but its surprisingly alright lol) have applied for a MOD civillian apprenticeship at DSG bovington.

Friend persuded me along to airsoft couple of years ago and been additcted every since (now progressed to persuding the girlfriend)

Comment

Have been in IT for around 12 years, working for few a differrent companies (Mainly in the Telecolms and IT Security sector). Currently run the IT for a Software Games Developer (Football Manager)

I've been in the ACF (Army Cadet Force) and also the TA (Territorial Army - Infantry).

Got into Airsoft around Oct 08 while doing a Company Social Event - Been hooked ever since.
            Regards,
            - Paul

--
            My Current Arsenal: Inokatsu M4 MTW Sopmod SV 2014, CA MP5, TM MP7A1, CA G36C, JG MP5 Navy, Glock 19, (TM MP5 SD6 - on Loan)

Comment

im a building services engineer (heating and venting) love my job as i meet loads of crazy people and get paid lots to do f**k all! my mat took me airsofting once and ive been hooked since! £400 into my project and not finnished yet :s!
              Last edited by GadgetMaster; 13 March, 2009, 18:37.
              Originally posted by owainthegreat
              You sir, are a potato.

Comment

Plumbing and heating engineer. Work for a company but do alot of my own work to pay for the toys

Comment

Installation technition. I basically do the installation, maintenance and repair of copper and fibre networks, telephone lines, LAN's, CCTV installations, rigging (up 360ft masts doing antennas and cameras), underground cabling, permanent line overhead cabling...
                  Im a glorified, jack of all trades, BT engineer. But i do it for the army. Im a Signals scaleyback, and have no problems with it! Coming up 7 years now. Two lads i worked with used to go to GZ, one said i'd enjoy it, and i went along. Loved it from the go. Then one of the lads left, the other got posted to Germany, and i just carried on going, before falling in with DCLU. Its just been ongoing since then!

Comment

NHS Bank Staff Nurse, Agency Staff Nurse ( A&E, HDU, CCU).
                    I miss my real steal back home and the smell of the gun powder.
                    Airsoft is the closest thing to real steal and it's fun.
                    You gain a lot of new found mates, buddies, friends!

Comment

Supervisor of a Harvester restaurant. Joining navy in April as aircrew officer.
                      ASG Scorpion Evo 3, FAMAS SV, HiCapa 5.1 Custom
                      Team W.A.F.U
                      UK CQB Champions 2015 - https://youtu.be/H3Pa0DapyXQ

Comment

IT Technical Project Team Lead in the NHS... I actually head up a team offically called the 'HIT Team' which works well with the old airsoft stylee type thing... :-)
                        DJ AoS
                        HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
                        Gunless

Comment

good stuff. noticed a lot of NHS staff, which i find ironic? maybe thats just me. but all in all, not much of a trend bar the interest in the military/police which is good to hear. good vibes.
                          TVP Moddifications:
                          - Custom Builds; Stocks and Body Work
                          - Custom Paintjobs
                          - Upgrades of all nature (For: TM, CA, JG, VFC, ICS, DBoy, A&K, JLS, G&G, G&P etc)
                          PM me for details.
                          Trader Rating:http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7225

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tvpmodder Semi Pro photographer, Marksmen, airsofter Find out more about tvpmodder
                          Working...
                          X