Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Airsoft blog

Evening all- not sure if in right place

Have got heavily interested in the hobby over the past year so I have set up a blog as myself and a few pals have started a team please check us/it out
    Please comment on the shout out where you play etc as would love to travel to all sites we can

www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.co.uk

Re: First time Airsoft blog

Always love to see this sort of thing. Not much to comment on yet, but post up when you add stuff and I'll defo check it out. If you fancy coming down to the sunny Isle of Wight for a game, you'll surely get a warm welcome!

Comment

Lovely to hear, I have more pics to put up but my computer was being a real slag last night so I gave up lol - may have to jump on a ferry one day

Comment

It's gonna be a good thing.
        Keep it going dude.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

New bits up, please sign the guest book shout out represent your site and team

Comment

hard work keepin a blog up seen many raise and fall (including own), good luck thou
            my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

i like it
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                i like it
                Many thanks- I'm just waiting on the exodus of parcels to arrive from bits me and my mate have bought to try and start doing some reviews

Comment

Added to my Google Reader feed. :P
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Cool mate, will give this a looky
                    Upcoming Games:
                    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

So apart from pics, what do you guys look for in a page like this? Thought you guys in the forums will be my sample group hahaha

Comment

New ideas, reviews on products I might buy, site reviews, a laugh or two, an occasional bargain... oh wait, thats why I'm on zeroin all day
                        But from a blog, I'm looking for pretty much the same things.

Comment

Well We have put a couple of reviews up tonight on our current primary's, it's just waiting on parcels for a cheeky IBH helmet review - as for laughs I'm sure thing will go wrong for one of is humiliate the other in due course hahaha

Comment

Guys i need a vote... just done a "before" post on a g36k im wondering on folks opinion on turning into a dmr or keeping as a support weapon?

Comment

Just read that blog of yours, pretty good mate, although if it was me doing it Id make sure that all the grammar was there and such. For instance "I"s instead of "i"s. Its petty but just gives the whole thing a cleaner look.

Regarding the G36, I would say it is closer to a DMR than a support weapon in its current configeration considering its a G36e. Like it as it is bud. Perhaps the addition of a G&P DMR stock wouldnt go amiss?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lockesley www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.com Find out more about Lockesley
                              Working...
                              X