Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First time Airsoft blog

Originally posted by Coski View Post
    Just read that blog of yours, pretty good mate, although if it was me doing it Id make sure that all the grammar was there and such. For instance "I"s instead of "i"s. Its petty but just gives the whole thing a cleaner look.

Regarding the G36, I would say it is closer to a DMR than a support weapon in its current configeration considering its a G36e. Like it as it is bud. Perhaps the addition of a G&P DMR stock wouldnt go amiss?
    Please don't make the common mistake of being critical of other people's grammar, then go on to spell "Configuration" incorrectly. As the letters "E" and "U" are separated by three other letters on a standard QWERTY keyboard. It's petty, I know, but I just think it gives the post a more intelligent look.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I meant no offense BAMF. After all, I did state that I liked it. I am aware that my grammar isnt perfect but then I am not planning on writing a blog anytime soon, and it is my personal opinion that if one does choose to write a blog, they should make sure the grammar is good. It reads well, but for me it could just do with a little refinement. Just looks like it has been rushed a bit.

Comment

I was merely pulling your pud Coski.

As is now apparent, the written word often translates poorly on internet forums/blogs etc.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

My grammar used to be good, honest! Its all this PC usage...its befoddling my brain!

Comment

I think you mean "Befuddling?"

Comment

No offence taken. I do most of the actual blogging from the mobile app so the the spag may not be fantastic but never mind hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                I think you mean "Befuddling?"
                Point proven!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lockesley www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.com Find out more about Lockesley
                Working...
                X