Killzone 2 guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Killzone 2 guns

i was talking about fake future guns in general...and anyway they might fire bullets just like normal guns but they look nothing like normal guns which is the problem i have with it...just my opinion...

Comment

what about the styer aug

Comment

last time i checked the styer aug fires bullets not lazer/pulse rounds.....plus if we didnt adopt adapt and improve we would prob still be using muskets n shit ...lol

just my thought..

Comment

the AUG is cool...yeah iv nothing against improving and moving forward...but dont like fake guns...in 20 years time if they are about thats fine but for now ill just stick to non-fake guns..

Comment

understandable im there with you to be honest and i love the fake spartan laser reference..i loled

Comment

40mm moscart spartan laser anyone??? :p

Comment

yes dave thats obviously what we all want

nar you take the CAW minigun internals - so that its a "beam" of bbs
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

To irish ARW:

well if you hate fake scifi guns, then it would make no sense if you went and bought killzone 2.. and if you didnt buy killzone.. then why would you have any interest in this thread to even open it?

basically you just decided to come here and complain about the whole thing.. simply to be an arse..

you didnt need to be so off about lord of the rings and star wars in the war films thread either. chill a bit, and consider that maybe a lot of other people enjoy 'fake scifi looking guns'. also, on the war films point, lord of the rings might be fantasy, but swords and bows are hardly scifi. thats what I enjoy it for, not the rings of magic and goblins.

to everyone else:

I see what one person said about the M82 being a pimped up M4, but thats what I like about it. and the helghast assault rifle doesnt have a built in sight anymore although.. famas much?

i never played killzone 1, thats why the slight differentiation in appearance of the weapons from 1 doesnt appeal to me.

Id like to see the killzone 2 sniper rifle made too, and most of the guns really, except Ricos machine gun cos its just an M249 haha
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Best future guns was from Battlefield 2142. they reload so gorgeously
                    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                    Working...
                    X