Collapse

How accurate compared to paintballing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How accurate compared to paintballing?

^your talking about tornie/sup air style paintball probs, would be interesting to see that with AEGs, but some of the skil in paintball tornaments is the trigger finger, as full auto on pb markers aint alowed in England, its usually semi only, its quite hard to get a consistant ROF with a pb marker, but i spose a lot wouldnt call it skill.
    I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Now I've got my gun I can see that it is much more accurate. Gonna be way more fun than paintball. Going to one of my mates house on Saturday cause we all got guns recently and he's got this garden that they've dug and arranged into a sort of course. Should be good.
      Hi, I'm a newb

Comment

sounds like fun. be careful thoe neighbours can call the old bill because they think they are real but we may no different but to old dorine nextdooor she doesnt no! just a thing to bear in mind

GH0ST

Comment

i think saying 50-60 metres is slightly optimistic yes quite alot of guns can reach that fine but on my tm famas that would be out of the question or do you think somethings wrong ? realistically on my ak and g36 i can get 40m and 50 at a stretch but longer than that i will struggle to get a kill.
          'Why did you shoot that terrorist 27 times?
          'I ran out of bullets, sir.'

guns- cyma ak, jg g36, tm famas, kwc 357. magnum

Comment

Ive seen a couple of stock famases that have excellent range, might need a new hop rubber

Comment

nahhhh i changed the hop rubber recently.. i still love my famas with its awesome ROF but a little more range wouldnt be missed!
              'Why did you shoot that terrorist 27 times?
              'I ran out of bullets, sir.'

guns- cyma ak, jg g36, tm famas, kwc 357. magnum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Charlievil Find out more about Charlievil
              Working...
              X