To snipe or not to snipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To snipe or not to snipe

Ah, good choice. As said the TM one is IMO the best of the lot. Hop unit is fantastic.

Cyma do make good M14s though. It'll benefit from an internal service/degunk.

Comment

yeah think if i do manage to get it them im gona take it apart firstly.

as for the bar 10, take it ppl here like it so gona look into that. but guess it means investing in a side arm as well
      sigpic

Comment

what puts me off sniping (other than the possible boredom) is the possiblity of cheating. if i've been waiting around for someone to show up, and manage to shoot him in the arm or something, but he doesn't notice or decides 'noones around, it can't have been a bb' then i've just wasted 20 minutes. yeah i could go for some flesh, but if i only have a small window of opportunity, and its wasted, i'd get too frustrated.

i prefer shooting people up close and personal. then he can see who i am and we can both grin at each other. he can try to come after me later, and we can laugh about our battle and be nice and sporting. if i'm a sniper and i tell someone 'that was me who got you,' i can imagine the bloke being a bit peeved.

i like the rush of getting shot at, running around, and getting people nice and close. confirming my kills. waiting around is, to me, a bit pants.

oh and my friends and i have tried a paintball with catapults match. it was great.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
          i like the rush of getting shot at, running around, and getting people nice and close. confirming my kills. waiting around is, to me, a bit pants.
          Nail on the head there for me!
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Problem is with sniping is that its very site Dependant, its well and good that in real life it doesnt matter because that bit of leaf wont stop a bullet, but if you play at a site like ground zero woodland where a lot of the time it can either be very open or very brushy depending on whats happen during the day it makes being a sniper very hard.

a lot of the time it turns into a cod style sniper running around picking people off and not actually being stealthy.

Comment

Theres no reason you can't be an agressive sniper. Yes most sights do have safety distances dependant on the power of your rifle but if you want to maintain some fast pace you can still charge from one hide to the next taking a few shots then relocating. And if it gets to much switch to your secondary and charge. On the other hand there is something very rewarding about having been assigned a route which you hae to guard and lying there for over and hour without moving just to take out the three unexpecting idiots who think they've found the easy way into your teams base.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mrt88 skirmishing around the country: Stafford, Stoke, London Find out more about Mrt88
              Working...
              X