Your opinions on lasers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your opinions on lasers?

I use a red class 1 laser for CQB aiming only,all this means is I can shoot from the hip 1 handed whilst messing with BFG's,mags,etc,I've made my CQB as light as possible adding the small laser allows hiting the target 1st time,aiming at the face is a no no anyway but you are going to get the ocassional flash across the mince pies,anyone using the laser to "blind" an opponent should be dealt with the same as any other cheat.
    "Quality" class1 lasers are as harmful as a torch,harmful and dangerous being 2 different things of course,if the site says no then it's no.
    I don't think there's much use on a large field so I use other aiming devices on my primary M4.

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
      Darth Vader used a laser..... Just saying.

[edit] And Dr. Evil. Kinda makes my point.
      *Does finger-quotes* "Lay-Zur"
      Originally posted by Walter Gropius
      If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Darth Vader used a laser..... Just saying.

[edit] And Dr. Evil. Kinda makes my point.
        No, Darth Vader used a plazma blade held with a force containment field, otherwise known as a lightsaber. Not to be confused with airsoft aiming devices.
        “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
          No, Darth Vader used a plazma blade held with a force containment field, otherwise known as a lightsaber. Not to be confused with airsoft aiming devices.
          Death Star.....

Comment

Death Star.....
            Death Star's lazah be green bro.
            sigpic

Comment

Death Star.....
              Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
              Death Star's lazah be green bro.
              Sorry boys, Vader never had control of a Death Star. They were commanded by Moffs.

Darth Vader "Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve attached to your GBB pistol. The ability to shoot a coke can 10 meters away is insignificant next to the power of the Force."
              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Only ever used a laser on a pistol or assault AEG when aiming at somebodies center mass or below the waistline.

There should never be any reason to point one of these things at somebodies head, if you are then you're intending to either shoot that person in the head or just being a twat.
                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                  Sorry boys, Vader never had control of a Death Star. They were commanded by Moffs.

Darth Vader "Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve attached to your GBB pistol. The ability to shoot a coke can 10 meters away is insignificant next to the power of the Force."
                  Vader; "I find your dependence on lasers disturbing..."

This needs to stop before it gets out of hand...
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wilkes 1875 Find out more about Wilkes 1875
                  Working...
                  X