Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Why doesnt anyone make a nice crane stock ?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why doesnt anyone make a nice crane stock ?.

WELL - 416 style stock.
    Loads of room over the standard g&g crane stocks, by far the easiest battey stock i've ever used.

Comment

What is it with all these "plz help wipe my arse" threads lately. People seem incapable of using google to find basic things, like reviews on certain guns. Youtube and google are the best tools to finding answers, second is to go on any of the airsoft forums (and there are many) and use the search function that all forums have. If nothing comes up, then make a thread. 90% of people do not do this.

/thread

(highlighted the important information people are too lazy to read)

Comment

Solution - Don't use M4's.

Russian weaponry is where the fun is at and they look perfect without all the tacti-cool crap.
        Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
        Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

A crane stock is a crane stock, LMT made them for nswc (naval special warfare centre) which developed weapons for the navy including the mk18 mod 0 which the crane stock is fitted to from the build, so the answer to the question is find a stock you like then... As posted above there are pleanty of options. Your question sort of answers it for you so to me it sounds like a what am bestest thread again.
          CRANE STOCK

NO CRANE STOCK
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Ok enough now.
            To those that have given constructive replies thankyou.I now know of three stocks that look good if a little pricey.
            Im unsubscribing from this thread and going back to lurking.
            Mods feel free to close.

Si

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sigee Find out more about sigee
            Working...
            X