Collapse

If you could add things to your site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point, so what game types does everyone think are good, we played one recently where there was to boxes at two different bases and each player had 2 lives each. The goal was to get each box to each others base, worked out well. Cos once the box was taken, if the box carrier gets killed he has to drop it, once dropped the box cannot be moved by the defending team

Comment

Re: If you could add things to your site

id get my site to have an alarm only audible to milsimers that emmits some kind of horrible sound that would keep them away like those alarms that keeps cats and dogs out of your garden. Also second the idea of real zombies (with an extreme plastic alergy)

Comment

I feel kinda lucky now i have read this.
        We have flushing toilets, covered safe zone with tables and chairs, warm food and a model of a downed choppa!
        Just wish it was a bigger site though, then it would be perfect!

Comment

I want speakers on a trees and when attacking a base, flight of the Valkyries comes on dur dur dur durrrr

Comment

decent toilets...LOL i thought we came airsofting for roughing it not 5 star accommodation the world is your toilet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
              decent toilets...LOL i thought we came airsofting for roughing it not 5 star accommodation the world is your toilet!!!
              No, we go airsofting to simulate combat, not shit in a ditch.
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Finnez View Post
                The problem with this is, cost
                Hence why its never been done, But we just need some multi millionaire airsofter! and its sorted!! If i win the Euromillions this weekend, Ill build it!!
                . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
                TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHighside View Post
                  Hence why its never been done, But we just need some multi millionaire airsofter! and its sorted!! If i win the Euromillions this weekend, Ill build it!!
                  Ha this is true, why can't millionaires own Airsoft sites...

Comment

It's always been my plan, since i watched my first scoutthedoggie video started designing the sight! :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Finnez Find out more about Finnez
                    Working...
                    X