Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lone Londoners

Originally posted by Prolish View Post
    Yuuup, it's pretty damn good indeed. Next game is on the 20th(Which im also going to), so come along if you wish! It's a 25 squid walk on fee for a 10-4 game day.
    I wish - Finals mean I won't be airsofting 'til July...

Comment

Haha, yeah I get what you mean. I myself have two hand ins for the 22nd..

Comment

if you lived in north london i would of said THE LAW, but as you live down south then i would suggest UNIT 13
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

how do u guys know all about these teams lol

guess i havent been playing long enough

Comment

Because many wear a team uniform and/or patch(es), and often have a fair-sized forum presence, they get well known quite easily.

Like starting a business, creating a team from scratch is difficult, especially if you're doing it on your own. You're more likely to fail than succeed. That's statistics for ya.

First of all you've got decide what kind of team you want to run - highly organised and serious, or a bunch of mates just out for the laughs. Then you've got to meet plenty of players, get to know them then filter out those who wouldn't be an asset to the team. Then you've got to assemble them for regular games and training and keep them connected via social media/email/messageboards etc. Then you'll need to get everyone to tow the line with loadouts, comms, weaponry etc.

On the other hand, joining a team can be difficult too. Playing when/where the team plays, in a certain style, being the new guy and having to prove yourself. Buying loads of new gear/kit/guns to conform with your new associates. Having to fulfill a certain role in the team. These are just some of the issues you may come across.

My team is a pretty informal affair. We are a group of friends who met at university and went to the same church. We've been skirmishing together since 2010 and have gradually become more organised. We play as regularly as our other commitments permit. We've attended tacical training events together, we run the same radios but we all run different weapon systems and have totally different loadouts. We have no team patches. We don't even have a name.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by alex4 View Post
              Love the avatar mate... love it

We have a team of sorts, well, a loose collection of like-minded players who occasionally get together when WAGs, work, life etc doesn't get in the way. I'd be happy to ping you a pm next time we're on a mission. We never head too far out of London (Mall to the West, Sandpit to the East, Outpost to the North, TWA to the South), and we'd be happy to bring you into our poorly planned and executed maneuvers lols. Seriously, we do try to get organised in our approach, so I'll let you know when we're planning something mate.

Alternatively, have a chat with The L.A.W. I believe forei is a member (above post), they tend to cover the same sort of area I believe, but I think they are a bit more organised than us...

Cheers
              Alex
              Tactical Mushrooms
              well spotted

Comment

I see all

Comment

I only see and hear people not taking their hits, hahaha (evil laugh).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Toanjuice Find out more about Toanjuice
                  Working...
                  X