X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Airsoft = FULL AUTO

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
    To be fair, it's not just the Yanks.

Even though I love his work, good god I can't listen to Scoutthedoggies videos because of the amount of full auto, it makes me cringe, and how fast people burn through pistol mags...dear lord.

Again, nothing against Scout's work as it's brill, but good lord the sound makes me want to cry.

I've also noticed american airsoft tends to be, run from one side of a room to another with chip board cover in between them, and paintball style masks, doesn't really appeal to me, but hey, if people enjoy it then awesome
    Really? All I seem to hear in those videos are angry Scotsmen telling people to "teak their fackun huts", whatever that means.

Oh and the obligatory shot of Daedelus sniping a player with one shot from a stock Warrior L96, off camera of course.

FYI, I'm being facetious.

Single shot FTW, shame you need to tune most AEGs to get the best from this in this regard.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I carry 10 hi-caps for my m4 which fires 35rps Great crack.
      Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
        Really? All I seem to hear in those videos are angry Scotsmen telling people to "teak their fackun huts", whatever that means.

Oh and the obligatory shot of Daedelus sniping a player with one shot from a stock Warrior L96, off camera of course.

FYI, I'm being facetious.

Single shot FTW, shame you need to tune most AEGs to get the best from this in this regard.
        Also his vids arent representative of the game because there was a game I was at literally myb4 man squad held about 15 of them off for a good half hour but on his video it should the very last bit were they just ran into the house

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I can understand Scout minimising the videos to highlights otherwise it would be hours of guys sitting in bushes bantering and two minutes of any decent action being lost somewhere in the middle, I wouldn't watch that. I can't help but notice the slight bias towards bigging up a certain squad in his vids though.

I can't fault his quality mind and I understand he can't be in 100 places at once.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by messy View Post
            iv seen them, at least the vid where there in some big urban game. all the comments were like omg they are so good the must be ex forces or something....cant say i was impressed. They knew a lot of lingo that sounded like it came straight out of some training manual they got their hands on....in fact most of what they did looked like they've based everything on those manuals you can find about the place. they had no aggression, no speed, wasted man power - came across to me as ppl so desperate to be seen as pro soldiers that memorized some basic training crap and stick to it like it makes them better.
            *that turned into more of a rant than i expected :P*
            They apparently also have some kind of record for getting banned from large scale games judging by some of what I've heard from American softers. Cool kit, but apparently some of them are absolute tossers.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiny_593 Find out more about Tiny_593
            Working...
            X