Popularity of the M92f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Popularity of the M92f

Ah Beretta's M92's, I love my WA's, although they don't really work anymore. I feel Western Arms Beretta's got the detailing, shape/contours absolutely spot on unlike all the other brands. Times change, choices move on I guess.

But there's a look that M92FS users give one another, a look that defines respect, excellence and that fuzzy feeling of belonging to something special.

http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

im surprised no one has mentioned the samurai edge incarnations.... see lots of them about

i do love my ptp though, will never get rid of that
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I must admit, when a decent quality clone of of the TM M9A1 comes out I might be tempted. M92s always looked good.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

My problem is that I love the original M92F look without the rail. The Original TM's are OK but the fixed hop can be a pain. You can pad the hop so it shoots .25's nicely but it just seems lacking. The TM M9A1 on the other hand is lovely and shoots amazing, but it's that rail that puts me off!

How are we meant to be John McClane from Die Hard or Vincent from Ronin when we have an uncivilized block hanging off the bottom of the frame! If TM released a old style M92f with the new system in it, I would be ALL over that!

Comment

I loved the original m92f..but the fixed hop up and short range was a massive pain. i liked the size and feel of it. Alas, i sold my m92f before the m9a1 came out.
            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

guys, if u like the m92fs but really hate the fixed hop, do what i did...
              get an m9a1...
              easily my favourite gun

Comment

The 92 and its variants just have that ineffable Italian style (with the exception of the Samurai Edge and Delta Elite versions, those are hideous). On the other hand, they are bloody enormous, even compared to other Wonder Nines like the P226. Never mind, though, as KSC are coming back with a new System 7 version of a much better combination. It has the 92's comfortable grip, a substantially more compact size, and the rotary barrel system later employed in the PX4. It is, of course, the Cougar...

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post

Comment

That's good, love the Cougar. Much nicer than the M92 in my eyes. How about a subcompact?

Comment

Love the Mini Cougars, too. So much style. As the KSC will need a replacement hop-up to make it any good, someone really needs to do a conversion kit for Marui parts (a bit like PRIME did 8045 conversions for SCWs). A metal body and outer barrel, with M9A1 magazines and PX4 internals...

Comment

Only one thing better than really big pistols and that's really small ones.

I love that, I want that, hell I think I NEED that

Comment

Something else that's cool - never seen a real one, but a similar looking gun with an abbreviated grip was the Browning BDAC. No trace of it online, but the author of the handgun encyclopedia (that this drawing is from) seems to think it was a production reality along with the BDA and BDAM.

Comment

I think it might come down to a generation thing as well. Older generations probably prefer Beretta's and single stack 1911, over hi capa and glocks...I know myself included and a lot of my friends that airsoft, who are older than me certain prefer Beretta's and single stack 1911's.

That being said I have owned a KWA M93R, WE M9A1 Marine. Currently have on order a US spec KWA M9 PTP and a RA Tech Evo II Hop Up set for it. Will let you know how the EVo II set performs in it.
                          "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                          Working...
                          X