Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul Releases M1911 Grips

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
    some of the plastic ones will be cheaper and fit you better than this.

'FireKnife'
    Are you sure? How can you know?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Are you sure? How can you know?
      Perhaps not you in the sense of you as a person but those that generally purchase by brand not always use and that is something Magpul buyers can often display.

Plus $24.95 for some formed rubberised plastic? That is before P&P and such things. You can get cheaper grips that are made to the same standard so I just don't see why people would bother with these unless it is the typical 'it has Magpul on it, it must be good' attitude.

Saying 'to hate on Magpul is the in thing' isn't true. To point out that they rely on a brand name that offers nothing better than cheaper alternatives is not simply hating them with no reason, it is people not seeing the point in their products with a reason to do so. Everyone has an opinion, it is whether you can justify it that counts.

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

As someone who's bought more sets of pistol grips than you could shake a stick at(I've a set in the air now from the US) I'll try them out, the price is reasonable for what they are and they do look comfy,
        I think dismissing them at a glance is ignorance.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CmdrSlander Find out more about CmdrSlander
        Working...
        X