• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any King Arms M&P15 Owners?

Not had a chance to use it yet but turned up in the post today

Comment

That's same as mine mate but mine has the tan furniture and Iv also just order a T1 sight, yours is looking nice though mate.
      sigpic

Comment

mine worked flawlessly! although a tad BB's selective at times. But i hugely regret selling it! i play with the person i sold it to and it hugely wound me up when my systema went down and he let me borrow it, and i had more fun using it than i did my PTW lol

Comment

Originally posted by reb View Post
          Mine has been an absolute work horse... No problems what so ever. I've had it for a couple of years now and it's been my main gun to most skirmishes and not missed a heart beat.

Something to take note of, just be careful putting the reciever halves back together as fake bolt can be a bit fiddly due to the locking bolt catch design.

Old picture of it:

Current config:

Did you too break the fake bolt? I notice that it's missing from the second picture.

I did that the day I got it...d'oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Quass View Post
            Did you too break the fake bolt? I notice that it's missing from the second picture.

How did you manage to break the bolt cover?
            For Sale
            Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
              How did you manage to break the bolt cover?
              I meant to say the locking bolt catch. As pulling the charging handle back no longer moved the fake bolt, I took it out to make adjusting the hop possible on the field. I wondered if "reb" had done the same. I need to get some pictures up on here. Other than that, I'm really pleased with how it looks now!

Comment

Originally posted by Quass View Post

Not broken, I just neglected to put it back in, as it can be a bit fiddly.
                A retailer I won't mention did manage to break the plastic tabs on the charging handle, but that was replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by reb View Post
                  Not broken, I just neglected to put it back in, as it can be a bit fiddly.
                  A retailer I won't mention did manage to break the plastic tabs on the charging handle, but that was replaced.
                  Where did you source the replacement tabs? A donor gun? I'd love to get mine functioning again.

Comment

Yeah, any old charging handle should work.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JRTIGHE Find out more about JRTIGHE
                    Working...
                    X