Whats is the best make of SCAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats is the best make of SCAR?

Ok people seem to be saying the VFC is the best for looks. But Im more interested in the performance in terms of it being a airsoft gun, its not for wall mounting its for playing. My CA M15A4 CQB has just died about 6months from new and am looking at something different. I like the idea of the EGLM but it sounds like STAR arnt that good a make? (Ive heard that before with oher guns too).

My site holds a 328fps limit so Im guessing they will all pretty much need to be downgraded?

So best for performance???

CA M15A4 CQB
    TM M.E.U
    KSC Mac 11
    Warrior G22

Comment

I just remembered, the star one wasn't designed for airsoft, it was designed for display if my sources are correct

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

If its for display then why do they put all the working parts in it, never really understood that

Comment

Beats me, just what I heard

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

CA or VFC if you want performance.

Considering the cost of both guns you'd best just jump that little bit more and get the VFC since it comes with the two inner barrels, hardcase, a more realistic replica and its truly great GB. You wont need to mod it at all unless you want super high speed lipo stuff in which case no airsoft gun really comes stock prepared for.

It's a better deal
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
            Working...
            X