Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somewhere to test and zero rifle

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
    unless you live in a city just go to a field somewhere out the way?

These are little bits of plastic being puffed out with air, they are not dangerous and much more care should be taken playing golf in a public park or darts at the pub. Just make sure you're sensible and the imitation fire arm won't cause distress, which in the middle of a field it won't.
    That is utterly stupid advice that will get the sport banned. Please DO NOT follow this advice.

It's all well and good doing it 'out of the way' but if it's not your land and you haven't got permission, it is illegal. It's also likely to be illegal if you're near enough to any sort of public right of way.

Plenty of sites have ranges. They are the best places to go otherwise find someone who has a suitable, safe, secluded area of land. If these things are far away from you, then sorry but you're gonna have to suck it up. Just find the closest site, plan a day trip down there, and take all your guns to test. That's what I do!
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Im asking to see if anyone on here does have the secluded land I seek.
      Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
      Working...
      X