Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gas v battery

Originally posted by idrivetractors View Post
    This isn't a gas vs battery debate. The original post was about the the best L96 option as the chap (slayer i believe without looking) was after a sniper rifle. With the options only Gas or Spring being mentioned. The added Lipo factor was a result of a previous post based around speculation.

Back on topic anyone?
    In fact, the OP was a bit wishy washy. L96's being mentioned AND Gas v Battery, so everything in my post was, in my eyes, is completely relevant to Slayers original post.

The other thing ive found with batteries is that if your gun has a spring upgrade, you'll be swapping batteries as the motor drains more power to turn the gearbox over. To avoid that you need a big battery and somewhere to put it. This issue, has driven myself round the bend. Which is why a LiPo is good, as there small and powerful, but again, the stories ive heard with spontaneous combustion etc, put me right off.

With gas, i really like the fake smoke grenade gas chargers. They look cool and a better way of recharging your mags without the big ass gas can hangin out of a pocket
    Originally posted by Artekus
    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

no the op was correct the mention of a sniper rifle was something i was thinking about but was not sure if the two options were available in a sniper rifle and the validity of both options,i appologise for the spanner in the works and confusion

Comment

Oh dont apologise mate, i think youve got a lot of relevant info on all aspects of your post.
        Just hope its been of some use and helps towards whatever decision you make!
        Originally posted by Artekus
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

slayer70 Find out more about slayer70
        Working...
        X