X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An idea to authenticate a sale.

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
    I was not aware, no.
    Well, you literally do learn something new every day then.

As nice as it is to be "One of the boys" you're in the unfortunate position of having to wait till you're old enough to have your own account.

It's the sad reality of using Internet forums for buying and selling I'm afraid.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

FPSEngland, your just going to have to drown your woes in a pint,,,, oh wait.

sorry couldn't resist it.
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Well, you literally do learn something new every day then.

As nice as it is to be "One of the boys" you're in the unfortunate position of having to wait till you're old enough to have your own account.

It's the sad reality of using Internet forums for buying and selling I'm afraid.
        Well, thanks for letting me know BAMF. I don't suppose there is any other way to perform a legal transaction when purchasing/selling accessories on here, is there?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pacey View Post
        FPSEngland, your just going to have to drown your woes in a pint,,,, oh wait.

sorry couldn't resist it.
        Let me just get one out the fridge then
        Originally posted by FPSEngland
        The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Cash in hand all ways works, even room for on the spot bartering.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but seeing as I live X million miles away from any other user on here, in the cesspit south south east~ :L
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Well, thanks for letting me know BAMF. I don't suppose there is any other way to perform a legal transaction when purchasing/selling accessories on here, is there?
              Not that I'm aware of?

I'd always presumed that access to the classified section was restricted once the tag was issued?
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Oh, Cornwall. Have you seen my location!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                  Not that I'm aware of?

I'd always presumed that access to the classified section was restricted once the tag was issued?
                  Only for guns. I have access to Classifieds: Accessories, Gear & Kit, Spare Parts and NON-Airsoft

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pacey View Post
                  Oh, Cornwall. Have you seen my location!
                  Wow, I think you beat me there. :P

Comment

Why not have the seller video themselves packaging the item, then posting it? That might be a decent way of confirming whether a seller is legit; did it for a buyer today, actually.

EDIT - Am I just thinking stupid here?
                    I have done this when selling expensive items on ebay. It's more of a protection for the seller than the buyer, I feel.
                    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                      I have done this when selling expensive items on ebay. It's more of a protection for the seller than the buyer, I feel.
                      Yeah, in case item is lost in the post, you can prove there's no foul play on your end.

Comment

A video proves nothing, nor does a receipt of proof of postage. Simply means you posted something of the right size and weight. If you want true piece of mind, take it to the persons house and hand it over to them.

Just all use some common sense and the classifieds guide and stop posting threads like this that regurgitate the same old thing and get detective BAMF jumping in and inevitably end up in him posting some "funny" thing that derails the thread and then it causes the thread to be closed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FPSEngland Airsofter, Music Producer, Semi-Professional Gamer. I'm boring, you see. Find out more about FPSEngland
                        Working...
                        X