Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Using a shoulder or grab bag as opposed to a vest or chest rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for a belt with a drop leg on each side, that makes sense but when you're talking about using a bag, then putting a belt on it to stop it moving it strikes me that your just making poor webbing. Those bags are designed to carry loads that cab be grabbed in a hurry (hence the name) when putting webbing on when jumping out of a vehicle would be hassle.

If you are gonna carry it all day, spread the load on a belt and yoke! Am I the only person that thinks the car bag is less comfortable and less tactical idea compared to webbing?! I mean, I understand wanting to carry something other than a chest rig for a change but a bulky bag pulling on one shoulder just seems silly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Using a shoulder or grab bag as opposed to a vest or chest rig?

i use a satchel style magazine bandoleer for use with my p90, thompson,mp5 and it will also take umg mags.just goes over one shoulder and has 5 mag pouches on each side, i usually carry 6 mids and two speed loaders ,bb's in my jacket pocket.after 15 year of airsoft i carry as little as poss unless i'm doing a specific portrayal , especially in this heat, means i can carry enough water to be comfortable.

Comment

I use a bulle KABP belt ( molle and has 2 double M4 pouches that I use for pyro).Pistol mag pouches for my vsr mags and a dump pouch on the other side then just use a dropleg holster. I am after a couple of dropleg panels as well. I also live the look of the waist packs that come with a thigh strap for carrying little bits.
        My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

I rock a chest rig because I like to carry water, Radio and everything else in one place, but use a drop leg for my sidearm. I could use the inbuilt storage on my Begadi trousers but I feel naked without the rig. Doesn't get in the way when done up properly (not on your belly like most chest rigs seem to be worn).
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mike1967 Airsofting for a couple of years now and enjoy it Find out more about mike1967
          Working...
          X