Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want a cheap EBB HK416

Originally posted by Saltyyy View Post
    You will not mod a Raider to become a HK416. It will not happen.

The only EBB HK416's on the market are the G&G (If you can call it a HK416...) and the TM recoil. The recoil is quite expensive, so your best bet is to get the TR418 and stick a different pistol grip and stock on. Good luck getting them though as HK decided they only wanted to sell them with the guns to avoid RS shooters purchasing airsoft stocks to save money instead of getting the actual HK stuff. (Atleast that's what an ARMEX rep told me)
    Nah bud, they are still selling most stocks, including the club stock. I been looking and theres a load of world wide sites selling them!
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I want whatever the op is on to think the raider can look a 416...

Comment

I have skim read posts so sorry if this has already been said. The older models of the 416 had that kind of sleek pistol grip. The newer ones have the newer, H&K 'Battle Grip' which is by far and away one of the most comfortable pistol grips ive ever used
        sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Air bottles suck? That'd be a good reason why not!
          Actually I think they blow...

Comment

I guess the do... ALthough i could never have a gun with an external air line attached to it... It's just not... Airsoft?

Comment

There are guys who have had the bottle internally mounted
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                There are guys who have had the bottle internally mounted
                Sounds painful!
                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

I guess the do... ALthough i could never have a gun with an external air line attached to it... It's just not... Airsoft?
                  Well, it is, because it's a RIF that fires 6mm plastic BBs at sub 350 FPS via a propulsion system. Fairly sure that's as airsoft as a crappy AEG is...

Comment

Also....

Club Stocks suck hairy donkey balls.

There I said it.

CTR stocks FTW.

[begin abuse]

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
                      Nah bud, they are still selling most stocks, including the club stock. I been looking and theres a load of world wide sites selling them!
                      A lot of companies sell the JG HK417 prototype clubfoot stock, and a lot of companies sell real HK416 stocks (Good luck getting one there...) but no-where as far as I know sells the stock. PM me a link though if you have found them
                      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                        Well, it is, because it's a RIF that fires 6mm plastic BBs at sub 350 FPS via a propulsion system. Fairly sure that's as airsoft as a crappy AEG is...

For me, having a big bottle tied to my gun with a length of airline is about as acceptable as a bright green Chundermaul at a milsim game... I don't like it... Is that cool?

I don't mind if you want one, I just wouldn't choose it myself and by fuck, if we can't voice our own opinions on here without getting everyone upset, what's the point?

Comment

For me, having a big bottle tied to my gun with a length of airline is about as acceptable as a bright green Chundermaul at a milsim game... I don't like it... Is that cool?
                          Haters will hate, potatoes will potate (it's still better than an aeg huehue). I get that feel that you're implying a HPA gun is as unrealistic as a thundermaul is. We're playing airsoft, there is no realism, it's a game.

I don't mind if you want one, I just wouldn't choose it myself and by fuck, if we can't voice our own opinions on here without getting everyone upset, what's the point?
                          We're entitled to our opinions, getting butthurt about bright green thundermauls and voicing your disgust for them is completely within any reason on here.

Comment

You should just buy this one dude:
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...R4-18-Top-Tech
                            Yeah incorrect markings still and incorrect grip etc but it'll look better and cost less than what you're proposing methinks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RayPeest Find out more about RayPeest
                            Working...
                            X