Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which gas for my my TM MP7 GBB birthday present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which gas for my my TM MP7 GBB birthday present?

Just opened the best birthday present, ever, from my girlfriend. She's bought me a brand new Marui MP7 GBB.

I usually use propane in my NBB MK23, should I avoid using this in an MP7? Never used, let alone owned an automatic GBB before.

I have a bit of 144a Predator and Predator Ultra. Is the Ultra going to be ok? I've just gased up some mags with 144a. Not fired it yet, just a bit of foreplay...
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Re: Which gas for my my TM MP7 GBB birthday present?

TM do recommend not using green or propane, I run all my TM pistols on ultra which works perfectly, remember that due to our current heat wave ultra will be hotter than normal anyway chap then give it 1 fill in 10 of 144A to put that extra silicone into the mag and keep them healthy
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

I used propane quite happily in my TM MP7 (in all my TM guns actually).
      I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
      SKADOOSH!

Comment

CO2, and remember to run it on full auto, keeps the bolt from seizing up! (And clears any plastic debris from the bolt obliterating the plastic body.)

- - - Updated - - -

CO2, and remember to run it on full auto, keeps the bolt from seizing up! (And clears any plastic debris from the bolt obliterating the plastic body.)
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Maybe a good idea to use 144a while we're hitting 30 outside? Predator for when it cools down a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Panda View Post
          I used propane quite happily in my TM MP7 (in all my TM guns actually).
          Interesting. I do like propane, for obvious reasons, cost saving being the main one, but don't want it to turn to a false economy if it ends up cracking something...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
          “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Ultra gas, should be fine enough for the MP7 all year round.

Also lucky bastard my missus just buys me books and stuff.

'FireKnife'
            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Socks and ties here.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I must say, the MP7 is an amazingly built toy. I feel luckiest birthday boy, ever.

Don't think I've been so excited about a birthday present since I got an SAS Action Man and Scorpion Tank.

- - - Updated - - -

DSC01711.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                  Scorpion Tank.
                  Tank? Good God man, everybody knows the Scorpion (And Scimitar) is a CVR-T (Command Vehicle Reconnaissance-Tracked) and not a Tank! What a schoolboy error!
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                    Tank? Good God man, everybody knows the Scorpion (And Scimitar) is a CVR-T (Command Vehicle Reconnaissance-Tracked) and not a Tank! What a schoolboy error!

I was a school boy at the time.

Comment

Well...you're not a schoolboy anymore (I presume?), so I don't accept your grovelling apology!

Stay late after forum tonight. You're on detention and you'll have to complete a thousand lines;

"I must learn my AFV rec"

Comment

The MP7 nozzles are prone to breaking. Don't use propane/green in this weather.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                          Well...you're not a schoolboy anymore (I presume?),
                          Who knows what he does to earn that MP7 from his missus

'FireKnife'
                          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Would anyone recommend or preferably have actual experience using Guarder Powerful Gas in one of these?
                            Things I hate:
                            1. People who hate things.
                            2. Irony.
                            3. Lists.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
                              Who knows what he does to earn that MP7 from his missus

'FireKnife'
                              She's more of a mistress. She's very demanding

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Trouble Find out more about Trouble
                              Working...
                              X