Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Which gas for my my TM MP7 GBB birthday present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which gas for my my TM MP7 GBB birthday present?

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
    Just opened the best birthday present, ever, from my girlfriend. She's bought me a brand new Marui MP7 GBB.

I usually use propane in my NBB MK23, should I avoid using this in an MP7? Never used, let alone owned an automatic GBB before.

I have a bit of 144a Predator and Predator Ultra. Is the Ultra going to be ok? I've just gased up some mags with 144a. Not fired it yet, just a bit of foreplay...

Git....

Martin
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
      Would anyone recommend or preferably have actual experience using Guarder Powerful Gas in one of these?
      The stock nozzle won't like the guarder gas at all. Specially in this weather. An to be honest the aftermarket nozzles arent all that great either. Luckily they don't cost an arm and a leg

Comment

I would stick to Abbey Ultra/Zero One Pro Gas in this heat. Even all year round, Pro Gas is ultra cheap and will give you acceptable FPS (~300) without any damage to the gun.

Comment

Would anyone recommend or preferably have actual experience using Guarder Powerful Gas in one of these?
          I repeat...

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          The MP7 nozzles are prone to breaking. Don't use propane/green in this weather.
          - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          I would stick to Abbey Ultra/Zero One Pro Gas in this heat. Even all year round, Pro Gas is ultra cheap and will give you acceptable FPS (~300) without any damage to the gun.
          THIS.

Comment

I don't need higher than 300 fps with this. Only got 4 mags, about 8 seconds on full auto, so I intend to get up close and personal with a Marui Super 90 slung for back up.

Will make a nice change to sneaking around with a sniper.

Thanks again to everybody for all the advice on the gas. Much appreciated.
            “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              I repeat...

- - - Updated - - -

THIS.
              So Guarder Powerful Gas is propane/green gas then? If it is that's cool - I just didn't know.
              Things I hate:
              1. People who hate things.
              2. Irony.
              3. Lists.

Comment

These fire really well on duster and ultra gas. The extra range you could possibly get from propane isn't worth replacing the nozzle constantly.

Comment

I once heard, although I have no idea how accurate this this, that Guarder gas in the large bottle has a pressure of up to 220 PSI. How does that compare to your normal Green Gas? I've always found it has a harder kick and boosts FPS when compared to a normal Green gas.

Comment

I once heard, although I have no idea how accurate this this, that Guarder gas in the large bottle has a pressure of up to 220 PSI. How does that compare to your normal Green Gas? I've always found it has a harder kick and boosts FPS when compared to a normal Green gas.
                    Have you got any Guarder Powerful Gas left? I'm thinking of running it in my upgraded TM/Guarder Glocks...
                    Things I hate:
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

Have you got any Guarder Powerful Gas left? I'm thinking of running it in my upgraded TM/Guarder Glocks...
                      Just got a fresh can actually Sure it'll all be gone in no time though! I just read from some Asian retailers that: 'Under 24°C the Pressure is 16 kg / cm²' - this equals around 230 PSI in the kind of temperatures we have now.

Comment

Just got a fresh can actually Sure it'll all be gone in no time though! I just read from some Asian retailers that: 'Under 24°C the Pressure is 16 kg / cm²' - this equals around 230 PSI in the kind of temperatures we have now.
                        Interesting. My TM G18C has got a Guarder aluminum CNC slide, steel outer barrel, recoil spring guide, enhanced loading muzzle, polymer frame, steel mag catch, steel trigger lever and 150% hammer spring fitted. I've been running Zero One Ultra through it so far and haven't used the Guarder gas before... I think I'd better get some.
                        Things I hate:
                        2. Irony.
                        3. Lists.

Comment

Interesting. My TM G18C has got a Guarder aluminum CNC slide, steel outer barrel, recoil spring guide, enhanced loading muzzle, polymer frame, steel mag catch, steel trigger lever and 150% hammer spring fitted. I've been running Zero One Ultra through it so far and haven't used the Guarder gas before... I think I'd better get some.
                          Well it was all I used in my Guarder G19 with CNC aluminium slide, and it kicked very hard. Zero One gas didn't cycle it fast enough for me :p

Comment

Well it was all I used in my Guarder G19 with CNC aluminium slide, and it kicked very hard. Zero One gas didn't cycle it fast enough for me :p
                            ...still can't believe you sold that beauty
                            Things I hate:
                            2. Irony.
                            3. Lists.

Comment

...still can't believe you sold that beauty
                              Me too, I just get bored easily! Next on the list I have a WE PX4 Subcompact in silver, Maruzen P99 and a Tanaka revolver to buy!

Comment

I was lucky I got a TM MP7 for Christmas, and a TM 416D for my birthday...................but they were present to myself, wife did get me a Warrior PLB though, so at least one present was useful

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Trouble Find out more about Trouble
                                Working...
                                X