X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Registering with the Police ?

Originally posted by Chewybacka View Post
    Please sir !!! may I have one too !!!
    You have to pass Psirus101's initiation ceremony, where him and Loki punch you in the gut as hard as they can while you drink a pear cider and sing along to the birdie song. All the while being taunted by kids firing two tone guns at your Nether regions.

All I can say is; "It ain't easy!"
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      You have to pass Psirus101's initiation ceremony, where him and Loki punch you in the gut as hard as they can while you drink a pear cider and sing along to the birdie song. All the while being taunted by kids firing two tone guns at your Nether regions.

All I can say is; "It ain't easy!"
      I nearly wet myself reading that, cheers matey
      sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Originally posted by Chewybacka View Post
        I nearly wet myself reading that, cheers matey
        Oh yes, I almost forgot. That too is part of the criteria for the licence. If you wet yourself, you have to have a two tone.

No "Ifs" or "Buts"

"Two tone for Mr piddle pants", they both said after I failed the first initiation.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
          Come on guys. The guy just asked if people thought it would be a liable resource in protecting the sport. Is there really any need in slamming him so bad. Was an idea which could have been shot down in a far more polite way.

"No mate, it wouldn't work I'm afraid because........" Would have sufficed.
          Second time tonight I've seen a thread where people are calling victimisation where there definitely isn't any, just the regular zeroin knockabout. Lets not all turn into princesses here, this is one of the most reasonable boards I frequent. Perhaps go have a peruse of youtube comments for a few minutes to recalibrate your ideas of what badly slamming really is, then come back, readjust your monocle, and have a chat with the gents.

Comment

And of course, it's free but it costs £100 pounds.

I can see why licensing might be a good idea, but then again, if it was actually employed I'd probably just start an airsoft club where bomb disposal suits had to be worn and we'd all use air rifles, because they'd be easier to buy.
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
              And of course, it's free but it costs £100 pounds.
              I get that.

Could I pay Z1 to two tone it for free?

Comment

i agree that even if it was plausible...this would only give airsoft an even worse reputation. Implying airsoft guns are anything but toys just gives ppl the wrong idea.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
                Working...
                X