Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Celcius Or Not To Celcius.... That Is The Question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius Or Not To Celcius.... That Is The Question.....

Have a look at the new S.T.T.S. Training weapon packages, there are three versions. I have just ordered Tier 2.

http://www.s-t-t-s.com/27-weapon-packages
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

I have been drouling over them for a long time now lol, I have also decide on the Tier 2 as it seems to be best value for money and looks the best with the DD rail on her. Did you go for the sporty hop extra or the motor upgrade ? Does the motor upgrade increase the ROF ?
      MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

I tested at the shop before I bought all morning, it was shooting like a dream, so I bought the M4A1 as it is and will upgrade if and when feel the need. Still will take two weeks before delivery as they have been inundated and they build at the shop. Next monday I should have it.
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Lucky bugger lol. I normally run out and buy these things without saving and then worry about the money when the credit card bill comes in but I am being very sensible this time. I am selling all of my guns apart from my pistols and a baby M4 to fund the purchase of it. I'm going away on holidays on Thursday so hopefully all going well, I should be making my order in the next 4 weeks. The wait must be killing you ! I know that this is a really stupid question and I will stick on the D hat but what's the difference between the M4A1 and CQB ?

Comment

^ barrel length mate, although mine came with slightly different stocks too.
            DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

Cool

Comment

Just go for it. Good guns. Advice would be to get a systema barrel and hop though. The gypsy 6.00 barrels shrink when really cold causing jams galore. That happens with the DTWs too. Pretty much every member has a TW of sorts. My motor went in my PTW, the DTWs have gash barrels thy require changing, and the electrics weren't very good in the Celsius. Now the cheaper ones have been out for some time, although the external quality is nowhere near that of a PTW, the performance and reliability is nearly there if not on par. I'd suggest buying brand new and havin the warranty.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  Just go for it. Good guns. Advice would be to get a systema barrel and hop though. The gypsy 6.00 barrels shrink when really cold causing jams galore. That happens with the DTWs too. Pretty much every member has a TW of sorts. My motor went in my PTW, the DTWs have gash barrels thy require changing, and the electrics weren't very good in the Celsius. Now the cheaper ones have been out for some time, although the external quality is nowhere near that of a PTW, the performance and reliability is nearly there if not on par. I'd suggest buying brand new and havin the warranty.
                  Yea, I think your right Danny. These new Tier packages comes with a 6.05 barrel standard so I might just keep that in her and see how I get on. They state that the guarantee that if you fit one of their new hop systems, you will hit a chest size target at 60 meters away before the bb's start to spread ? Sounds convincing but I don't know lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dth1 View Post
                    ^ barrel length mate, although mine came with slightly different stocks too.
                    Which stock did you get, must say I was to fond of the one that comes with it ?

Comment

Both crane stocks mate, just different end caps, and the CQB stock being slightly slimmer with smaller battery compartments.
                      DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

Can you tweak the Tiers ? I looking to buy the Tier 1 package but basically without the scopes to see if it brings the price down a shade under the £1000. I have enough for the Tier 2 but quite fancy the better body that you get with the Tier 1

Comment

Probably best slapping the stuff you don't want up in here mate to make a little back. However the retailer may well make these adjustments for you.
                          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I was just thinking that after I wrote it lol. Which one have you got Danny ?

Comment

I use a systema mate, but a fair few of our team are now running the CTWs or DTWs only suggestion would be that if it has the 6.00 barrel, swap it out for a systema barrel and hop as its far too tight and shrinks due to temperature and jams.

Comment

I have heard a few guys say that. They now come with a 6.05 barrel so I might just stick with it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Auto Freak Find out more about Auto Freak
                                Working...
                                X