Late nights before a game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late nights before a game.

Hi, just wondering how late us airsofters stay up before a game day. In bed by nine? Or out drinking till 7 hung over by 10am? Any good stories anyone?
    Early
    24.14%
    Late
    63.79%
    All nighter
    12.07%

The poll is expired.

MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
    sigpic

I went out one night before a cqb day... Didn't actually go to sleep and then about 3 hours into a game someone opened a door I was behind... Smacked my stomach and I was sick allllll inside my mask... Which was hard not mesh... Actually wanted to die

MajorLag

Delta 501st

Comment

Re: Late nights before a game.

i try to go to bed early before a game so i don't lose energy. But occasionally i thought i could handle going to a party, but then i just sleep through my alarm

Comment

I'm still packing my stuff by 4 am :P
        Usually clean the guns while watching a film, get distracted and then pack everything up at stupid oclock. No sleep before a skirmish.

I'm that guy who sits quietly at the game brief nursing multiple cans of Red Bull.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Asleep by stupid o'clock, up at a sensible time, play the game full pelt, unconscious by 6pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Asleep by stupid o'clock, up at a sensible time, play the game full pelt, unconscious by 6pm.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Bed early, awake early. Its like Christmas: sooner I'm in bed, sooner airsoft happens.

Comment

At my age I couldn't pull an 'all nighter' even if I wanted to lol
              sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

I've done all nighters before skirmishing in the past, its what happens when you finish work at 4AM, need a shower because it was a 12 hour Saturday shift and have a half hour walk home, 20 min walk to the meeting point.
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Nothing wrong with a late one, time is very valuable to those us with kids. If you get evening off you dam well take it. Even if it means being woken up at 6.30am and you don't have to be on site until 11am.
                  "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                  Life in the fast lane........
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dino68 View Post
                    At my age I couldn't pull an 'all nighter' even if I wanted to lol
                    Same here.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                      Bed early, awake early. Its like Christmas: sooner I'm in bed, sooner airsoft happens.
                      It literally is like christmas for us manchildren with our toys
                      Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

always late, wonder in half way through the safety breif and bomb up. Can't do all nighters

Comment

Always seem to arrange nights out to happen the night before a game. Get hammered, stay up Til 4am then grab two hours kip before getting up at 6 and wondering what the hell I'm doing!!! Always enjoy te day though!

Comment

on all the WW2 games we have a pre game social camping over night ,sometimes the night after as well. i used to get quite pissed the night before but then found playing hung over a bit of a bind so now i drink more moderately and get to bed earlier and i get a far better day's play out of it .i think this might divide the old and young as when you are in you'r teens and twenty's you bounce back better after a late boozy night but for those of us in our 40' and 50's you really feel it.

Comment

i always plan to go to bed early as i have to get up at stupid o'clock on Saturday for work but it never happens it always turns out to be a late night and another early morning

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fensome MP5 owner, join the club :) http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152 Find out more about Fensome
                              Working...
                              X