Late nights before a game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Late nights before a game.

I'm up till all hours sorting kit out before an airsoft game!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I was trying to attack a F.O.B at my local site, by myself as most of my team had snipers. I had not seen one of my mates for a while and assumed he was sneaking up for the side, so I carried on my merry way jumping irrationally from cover to cover when I land on a spikes branch with a yelp. I woke up said team mate when I landed.

He fell asleep mid sneak. Impressive.
      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Ditto. But I'm unconcious by 5pm - the site I usually play finishes around 4pm, and it takes five minutes to get home.
        Originally posted by Proto View Post
        Asleep by stupid o'clock, up at a sensible time, play the game full pelt, unconscious by 6pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Asleep by stupid o'clock, up at a sensible time, play the game full pelt, unconscious by 6pm.
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

Drinking Port and smoking cigars until 4am is never a good idea before an hours drive and a full day's gaming......hang on, it's a BRILLIANT idea.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

I always have all the best intentions but it never quite seems to work out the way i planned lol! I too have thrown up in my mask and that is not a nice walk to the safe zone!!
            Kill 'em all! Let god sort 'em out!

Comment

Used to work 12 hour night shifts on a Saturday night until 3:30am, then up three hours later to play airsoft on the Sunday. Like someone said above, I was comatose by 6pm. Missus not pleased, Sunday roast wasted.

Now I work Sunday evenings instead, better for social life but don't get to skirmish on the Sunday anymore.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

My group call it Rule Number One. Dont go out on the lash the night before.

We break it, and we pay for it.

I have exercised restraint since playing the night after my mates wedding a few years ago. No-one was drinking the table wine (red), so i decided not to let it go to waste. Three and a bit (im not wholly sure how much) bottles later, and i was many sheets to the wind (three being long gone).

Singularly the worst hangover ive ever had, and running about in 30 degree weather pretty much cured me of any aspirations to being the resident hungover player at the site. Though in my defense, i didnt throw up.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I usually end up staying up late , charging battery's , checking kit , and tweaking and mending guns . The more I try to organise and get an early night the later I usually end up . But then again I do have a lot of guns and my kids guns / kit to sort as well .

Comment

Always been a late bird due to the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, but it does get harder as you get older, worst one this year was when, after a gig in Luton, I drove back to South Wales for a game, got home at 6am and made the mistake of trying to sleep for an hour when I really should have stayed awake, getting up was near impossible still got through the game though, just.
                    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Routine normally consists of charge all batteries, load mags, pack gear into airsoft bag by 8pm. Go to pub for a couple. Get wasted (lightweight + stomach issues lol) Wake up hungover. I drive because my car is bigger. Feel fine by the time i arrive. Result.
                      Upcoming Games:
                      None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                      Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

What is this thing you call sleep??? :|

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

1. sort batterys and gear the evening before
                          2. order a chinese, watch a film with the wife, of whom requires me to explain whats happening in the film THROUGHOUT
                          3. get no sleep due to pure impatience and excitement
                          4. pack car, arrive, play
                          5. nearly fall asleep whilst driving on m1 on the way home
                          6. remain abso funked on sat evening and sunday whilst my twin boy and girl run rings around me.
                          7. remain impatient until it comes around that I get to do it all again.

Red bull involved in every aspect !

Comment

Generally I go out on the bev's the night before a game. Wake up hungover. Kit usually sits in the back of my truck between games anyway so just wake up, throw on some clothes and off to site. Being an island the sites are never far away. Then bomb up some mags and get to the knitty gritty. First CTF game usually starts off a bit slow. But once my monster and ciggy have taken hold i'm fine. Got shot in the ear while hungover which made me instantly throw up. Quickly doused the mask in water and carried on the day in my glasses.

Between us we are convinced we play better hungover.
                            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                            Maruzen APS Type 96
                            TM P226, Tac Master .
                            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

The old out till 6am night, I'll be seeing you guys in a couple of hours!
                              MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
                              sigpic

Comment

typically the night before involves whiskey, pizza, a war film, and sitting around chatting till 3am before getting up at 6, most of the time i dont sleep but i do suffer with insomnia, so being up for 3-4 days at a time, isnt too bothersome for me

or if its cqb then don the Hawaiian shirts and do a advance to contact to the bar and tactically drink the whole thing between 20 of us, pizza on the way back to the site and collapse in the safezone at about 4am. sometimes end up going clubbing which is a interesting experience, trying to get rid of hangovers with a whole pack of bacon on fried bread cooked on the gas stove at 6am.

but it is fun to get my team mates up at 6am with a 12gauge blank round, 6/10 throw up instantly from the over pressure which alwys makes me laugh as i sit there with a coke saying "there are those that can drink, and those that cant"
                                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fensome MP5 owner, join the club :) http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152 Find out more about Fensome
                                Working...
                                X