Collapse

hpa/co2 air rig for sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the co2 bolt kit is meant to be amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: hpa/co2 air rig for sniper rifle

Back on topic, I couldn't seem to find anywhere in the UK that would sell all the parts needed for these kinds of builds and rigs. I am not too sure if it has already been mentioned but a great website called Palmers Pursuit (based over in the US) supplies the parts necessary for one of these builds. I also have a link to page (which is in French [translatable] ) that can guide you quite thoroughly through the process of enabling your rifle to take regulator connected Co2 rigs and other technicalities you may wish to know of in regards with a build like that, I can send to you if you wish, just drop myself a PM. Hope I could help.
      muzzy -
      "....Who really wants to race around like 5 year old hyped out on smarties with his AEG on full auto spraying everything that moves. Where is the skill in that?"

Comment

Re: hpa/co2 air rig for sniper rifle

Hi OSL,

The rig in the other post is mine - I've since finished the Rig that I built and in total it costs less than the Palmers, will fit inside the stock and can be adapted to run on other gasses and remote systems.

The reason I never used the palmers rig is basically they wanted £40 to ship to the UK and the rig, due to it's design, had to be ran outside the rifle body itself. Also, rather unsurprisingly, the service parts are only available from them and do tend to cost quite a bit.

If you're at the weekender - send me a PM and you can have a look over mine and see what you think. It's all bolt-together parts, you just need to know where to get them from!

RR

**insert witty remark**

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

old school loadout Find out more about old school loadout
        Working...
        X