Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is it a common problem for people to mis-identify guns when selling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it a common problem for people to mis-identify guns when selling?

Originally posted by pacey View Post
    Im completely lost with this thread now, who's annoyed at who. Who has scammed who, either get your dicks out with a tape measure or time to end this me thinks.
    Well you've scammed me and I've scammed you, luckily for both of us it was for exactly the same amount of money proving once again that karmic balance is possible between the mainland and the Channel Islands.

P.S. Mine is sooooo much bigger than yours!

Comment

Take your bickering to your own thread, this one is to help James

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Can we get back on topic please....

Comment

Or close the thread? If that's the option you want all you gotta' do is tell me!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Gaffa. Might I suggest a clear up of the detritus caused by the petty argument and leave the OP's thread as he started it?

He was after all, only asking for advice and it was somewhat hijacked.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
              Gaffa. Might I suggest a clear up of the detritus caused by the petty argument and leave the OP's thread as he started it?

He was after all, only asking for advice and it was somewhat hijacked.
              i dont believe it was hijacked, because the thread was started with an open question, "is it a common problem" which would encourage anecdotes of similar experiences
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Well it would be nice to be able to discuss methods of legally and fairly rectifying this kind of problem. The discussion NOT about the deal between the other two guys in the thread is actually quite useful re: Paypal, court action and related costs/pitfalls/benefits, other legal recourse, methods of avoidance of being scammed etc etc.

Plus it would be nice to be able to update on my progress with this to allow others to see what does or does not work.

On topic -
                There is progress, and I am finding it funny how the person concerned has now just stopped acknowledging messages etc in the face of me knowing almost everything about them already....

Thanks.

Comment

OP not to sh*t on your point but why did you not ask for further proof of manufacturer when buying? Especially if buying from overseas. All you have to do for the most part is ask for pictures of the trades. My sympathy for you is limited at best. Caveat Emptor dude. I don't think the seller should offer postage back. The buyer could have asked more questions.

Comment

Firstly it was advertised as a TM, for people who don't know the difference won't known the difference, James only spotted it because he bought my TM desert warrior and compared the two

Secondly, it wasn't an overseas sale

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Brilliant entertainment for an otherwise mundane Friday morning. Please keep the posts coming. At least until the fourth test gets underway...
                      Things I hate:
                      1. People who hate things.
                      2. Irony.
                      3. Lists.

Comment

I suspect this thread will keep me very entertained through an incredibly boring late shift.........

Comment

Originally posted by SYDEWYNDER View Post
                          OP not to sh*t on your point but why did you not ask for further proof of manufacturer when buying? Especially if buying from overseas. All you have to do for the most part is ask for pictures of the trades. My sympathy for you is limited at best. Caveat Emptor dude. I don't think the seller should offer postage back. The buyer could have asked more questions.
                          This post. My sides. I love how you try to make several sentences appear as fact when it is actually a load of crap and a pointless opinion (your opinion isn't the law).

I'd suggest you stick to being quiet or read up on the law. Throwing latin sayings around just makes you look pompus.

Comment

Personally, I think somebody is morally obliged to do their utmost to ensure they have some knowledge about what they are selling before they list it up and attempt to profiteer from second hand listings.

It's funny how, that when theirs any doubt in the matter, people always seem to assume the brand of the gun was a slightly preferable one to the other options and completely ignore any faults they may be aware of... It's also strange how I can recall certain details of certain sales merely by watching them proceed, yet the people passing the money around can't? Excuse me for thinking selective memories are in play here.

Ripping people off and profiteering isn't what airsoft is all about...

Have I sold things in the past and covered my costs? Sure have...

Have I sold things in the past after putting some time into getting them working? Sure have...

Have I sold somebody something knowing it might not be what they were expecting? Never... I once even retracted my Glock 18C from sale at the point the buyer was sending over money because I wasn't satisfied how it was working was worth the asking price.

Too many people are happy to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and their forum moniker and use it as an excuse to demonstrate the worst sides of their personalities.
                            Last edited by B.E.N.; 9 August, 2013, 10:23.

Comment

B.E.N. your avatar is genius.
                              Things I hate:
                              1. People who hate things.
                              2. Irony.
                              3. Lists.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                Ripping people off and profiteering isn't what airsoft is all about...
                                I take it you don't buy from UK retailers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TwinTurboCH Find out more about TwinTurboCH
                                Working...
                                X