Tm recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm recoil

I cant help but agree with every post on this winning thread.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

But the ultimate one is .. I will put loads of aftermarket parts in the gun that will make it shoot 5x worse than it did when it was standard . I will also butcher every screw and bolt whilst doing it and then use red thread lock so no one par god can ever work on it again !! And then sell it as fully upgraded for 1and a half times its actual value to any one with no defense because they are the only ones stupid enough to buy it at that price !

Comment

I agree with Sean on this one... It's so awfully true. It's not just TM Recoils though... ANYTHING that is made by G&P is instantly worth the same regardless.

"Oh, you paid £335 for that G&P M16/M203? You put a TBB in? Sure, I'll give you £350 for it!"

Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, and I'm not willing to pay retail price for something that's been butchered by Hamfist McSpazfingers only to find that it'll eat a set of gears per mag.
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hamfist McSpazfingers.... how did you find out about my secret identity?!

Comment

I am only selling my gun for max profit so I will put in that old tightbore and gears that I have used in. 2 previous guns after buying it all secondhand in the first place !! And throw in those misfeeding mags I never use as a sweetener for the deal !!!!!

Comment

But guys....guys....if you pay full price, ill throw in a gypsy gash load of toss ACM charger in with the deal.............but you still pay fees.......

Or gift

I have 3 posts and no feedback by the way.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I am selling a previously two-tone src m4 but 'professionally' sprayed with one uneven coat of asda brand spray paint to cover the bright green... Looking to get £200! :P

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  But guys....guys....if you pay full price, ill throw in a gypsy gash load of toss ACM charger in with the deal.............but you still pay fees.......

Or gift

I have 3 posts and no feedback by the way.
                  Bank transfer? Cash sent 1st class and unrecorded? You've got 5 you say? I'll take them all!
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Preferably gifted !!or will swap for something you have that us worth more than my gun with you putting cash on top .

Or one I had a while back .
                    Guy asked me to value some old guns he had brought as he had never used them much .
                    Went to his place to find an old china make m4 a glock 26 and some plastic mags etc
                    Offered him 60 quid for the lot as the glock was 2 tone Kwa pre ns2 two tone and the m4 was broken and some obscure make , didn't realy want them at all .
                    To be met with . You are taking the pee . I paid 200 quid for this m4 14 yrs ago and 80 quid for the glock . At the same time . 150 and there yours . I left laughing
                    Last edited by Stealthkiller; 15 August, 2013, 13:00.

Comment

I saw someone selling one of those new g&g mini combat machines for £300 second hand
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jkerry2782 Find out more about jkerry2782
                      Working...
                      X