Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

What ever load out you go with dont forget to add the following.....
    Dummy radio,dummy gps,dummy grenades and of course dummy night vision.
    Realy what is the point in weighing yourself down with suff that doesnt do anything ?.

Comment

Re: unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

UNLICENCED SISTER THREAD ??? Wow gotta look at this I thought, I was ready to make a bid for your, "unlicenced sister" I imagined her, 'bout 23, short skirt fat arse,big t*ts, but no, I get this,....what a disappointment.....lol.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

You know what I don't have a sister, but I'll bet if I did, you'd have just described her to a 'T'.

Comment

One of these and an M134 >:3
          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

#YOLO #SWAG
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post

One of these and an M134 >:3
              Dude, I said impractical not incredibly motherfucking badass.
              Also I think that's the 3rd 40K reference this thread, can't help but think a 40K skirmish would be fairly well attended with enough notice given....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spamofthejungle Find out more about spamofthejungle
              Working...
              X