Any airsofters from essex here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any airsofters from essex here ?

Travelled up to the Free Fire Zone once. Won't be doing it again in a hurry - not very good for players who haven't been before*...

-----EDIT-----

*To the FFZ. Game briefing is literally "We have to take Charlie, then get to Delta by passing through Alpha and Bravo."...

Before you can say "Where's Charlie?", the game have started and everyone has ran off.
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Re: Any airsofters from essex here ?

airsoft plantation in billericay is pretty good up until recently they had a 15 acre scrubland/maze 20 acres of woodland, a half mile fire break and a small village in between, at the moment though the site owner is culling the land meaning the site is going to rapidly change in the next few weeks/months. the regular players are very friendly and so are the marshalls, they try to avoid playing the same game twice and instead come up with new-ish games every fortnight.as an added bonus they have a four barrelled anti-aircraft weapon that can be used, multiple vehicle's, helicopters, 50 cal. MG's and more in the works!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heckler BACK AFTER 4 YEARS AWAY FROM SKIRMISHING . I MISSED MY GUNS Find out more about heckler
      Working...
      X