Collapse

Is this 'electronic hop up gun' a RIF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this 'electronic hop up gun' a RIF?

If the retailer is not part of the ukara database system it would be a lot harder to check the validity of someone's defence , as a market stall holder it would be even harder. , I cannot see a stall holder at a busy market ringing around Airsoft sites to check someone's defence validity and running up their mobile phone bill for a sale .
    With the gun in question in this thread . It should have not been allowed to be imported into the country for sale in the first place for resale .

Comment

I saw some on a market stall a few weeks ago. They were only springers that used .12g but I doubt the seller had any idea about the laws related. Naturally your likely to see kids want to buy them which they probably sold them to. Not alot you can do really.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
        I think he means if the buyer does not have a valid defence.
        This.

There's a reason I avoid politics - it confuses me.
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

AFAIK all toy guns (cap guns, fancy dress guns, noise guns etc etc) that are made for children are supposed to be brightly coloured and also contain an orange end cap on the end to represent the item cannot actually fire anything.

I got caught up in the whole VCRA thing coming in while working for a company that sold party goods and fancy dress and this was a nightmare with the wholesalers and manufacturers.

Not the first time a guy on a market stall is going to break the law and certainly not the last. I have had one sell me a powerful .22 air rifle, simply covered it with two plastic bags and sent me on my way, no check of ID, no mention of gun bags, nothing. Just told me the black bags would cover it up if a copper or anyone asked questions.

Usual market stall trader attitude to the law which is why 90% of markets no longer have any form of toy guns, air rifles, cheapsoft or pirated DVDs now. (Usual few spoiling it for the many)

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Go to wembley market on a Sunday and you will be hard pressed to find anything that is not cloned goods , DVD , clothes , electrical goods etc , dagenham market has a couple of Stalls selling cheap soft guns , Cyma , double eagle , etc and a few stalls selling cloned real tree camo etc . Airpistols etc
            A stall in Camden just got prosecuted recently for selling rifs to under 18/ no defence people . After the police stopped a teenager with a rif in her waistband a while back .
            It is still a problem in some areas

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
            Working...
            X