Collapse

Aeg / ebb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOLT do a recoil M4. I believe it's a clone of the TM one, without the bolt stop function

Comment

Re: Aeg / ebb

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      are you saying it cant be turned into a EBB or you cant use an EBB

The Modify Tremors kit converts the gun to have some degree of recoil, not blowback... You COULD make a cut out and some fancy linkage to pull the bolt cover back with each shot, but frankly I wouldn't want to put THAT much load on a gearbox... A tremors kit is bad enough by itself.

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
      yeah i really miss the recoil mp5 so much.. just want recoil m4 thou

- - - Updated - - -

And i was like like to know what the different between EBB and recoil.. but now i finally fully understanding.. so im looking around Recoil m4 at moment but only thing i really want to swap rif for recoil gearbox with body.. but seem cant find it anywhere
      If you have a standard AEG M4 you could get the above Modify Tremors kit fitted.

The TM Recoil and the KWA ERG system will not retrofit into a regular AEG and you'll be best off buying a new gun.

Comment

i was suggust myself buying off ready recoil rif insteed of modification or something.. it seem too much load on or issue
        G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Comment

... Wut.

Comment

Either auto-correct rape or IR not englersh.

Comment

my bad... what i meant was... i better juts buying new recoil TM or other make of rif rather of blowback bolt thingy?
              G&P Vltor custom CBQ, WANTED VLTOR UPPER RECIVER,

Comment

Originally posted by TraceJ View Post
                my bad... what i meant was... i better juts buying new recoil TM or other make of rif rather of blowback bolt thingy?
                personally i would say buy a new one, keep the old one or sell it to fund the new one but the effort to go in to changing it up and the problems you might face make it too much hassle.
                are you set on an M4 as there are a few places that sell very nice Umarex G36 variants in EBB, i own two and love em

Millest's Mediocre Meanderings
                Millest's Ebay

Comment

I would save up the money and buy a phone with spellcheck on it !
                  Back to topic .
                  Tm make the only decent aeg recoil guns on the market at the moment , there are however a couple of clones of it knocking around .
                  G&g make a gbb m4 that can take their own aeg pneaumatic blowback gearboxes , but in electric form they do not have recoil.
                  There is a huge difference in recoil between a aeg blowback gun and an aeg recoil gun .
                  Best thing to do is to get down to a shop or site and try them out for yourself .,
                  Budget is the biggest consideration .

Comment

Have a shop around for a bolt clone. Not the army armaments clone, that's a piece of crap and only good as spare parts. I've heard nothing but good things about the bolt clone, and it's reasonably priced as well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TraceJ Find out more about TraceJ
                    Working...
                    X