Mosfet help, which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mosfet help, which one?

There's some excellent cheaper options out these days, some tiny with resetting fuses onboard. There's even a couple so small that some people are drilling out small chunks of the gearbox case and fitting them inside. I've just purchased some Hamster FET's, getting some good reviews.

Comment

Well I really don't mind the size of the mosfet, depends how long till the stealth is released and the price compared to the chimera (which i've found for £90) but I can't find a website or anything for the stealth
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

The bigger mosfets are meant to cope with higher current and temps, but yeah the ones in the stealth are still overbuilt in theory... I've read that the stealth is going to be the same price, or at the most 5-10 quid different...
        Originally posted by Walter Gropius
        If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Recently took delivery of the new btc spectre. All one small board, fits in the gearbox. If you can work on a gearbox, it's very easy to fit.
          First time shooting with it yesterday, trigger is short and very responsive, but was getting occasional double feed. Have been advised to set some AB or fit a high torque motor. Also had it set for hybrid burst/auto. Tap trigger for burst,

The ar latch and cutoff lever are removed from the gearbox. Makes putting the box back together very easy. First batch was only of 500, so may be difficult to get hold of.

Comment

The same website I was going to get the Chimera from also does a Lonex-A2 titan high torque motor if that will do? about £10 more than the shs
            For Sale

Comment

If that will do?

yes it will!! Quite possibly the best high torque motor on the market right now
              sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by Caldymoose View Post
                If that will do?

yes it will!! Quite possibly the best high torque motor on the market right now
                Might as well save myself the hassle then and get that one
                For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  as far as i was aware yes it can,what are the special circumstances btw

- - - Updated - - -

well if you can wait,and your stock tube will be an issue then id recommend the stealth,the best all in one and its gonna be the mutts nuts

did i say the stealth....i meant the specter
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                    did i say the stealth....i meant the specter
                    Its better than the Chimera mk.2 but when is it going to be available? could always get the chimera now and put the spectre in my other m4
                    For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                      I'd like a trigger board one and the Chimera seems the best choice, but will it fit in a collapsible stock tube with my magpul stock or will I have to buy a crane? I usually have mine set to the second knotch from collapsed.
                      Yeah you can use your Magpul stock, I run a CTR stock on my chimera'd guns but I only ever use the longest or 2nd longest setting.

Any lower and I run into issues, there's a bit of a technique to getting all the wires in but I wouldn't use got to #3 setting, things get too tight.
                      Magpul'd Hurricane SR47 //WE Glock 17 Gen4 // KWA LM4: Mk12 SPR Mod 1 - HK416N - LWRC M6A2 // Tanaka M870

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vex Find out more about Vex
                      Working...
                      X