Best GBB rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best GBB rifle?

KWAs are a pain if the hop rubber swells (as they all have a tendency to do), punt for the TM if you want MP7 goodness. Don't bother with WE's effort, their legendary* quality control strikes again.

I had a G39, great weapon but you end up having to upgrade/repair it in no time due to the questionable internals. I also hated the magazines, you could only fit one G39 magazine in the same space that you could fit two M4 magazines.

Don't understand the hate for the WE AK, with a recoil buffer fitted it was a loud, punchy and bloody fun weapon and coped with cooldown respectably, easily the best of the bunch and the one I regret selling the most.

The SCAR is decent, much like the AK in the noise stakes.

Have never tried a G5 but have heard excellent reports, well worth a look. As is their AK range if your budget can stretch.

Don't bother with anything else.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Best GBB rifle I've ever used was a Daytonagun AK47, didn't even notice the cold, range was on par with an AEG and it never missed a beat.

Comment

+1 to the above all Daytonagun gun are fantastic!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I've seen a video of the Daytona gun AK, if I didn't have to hulk a cansiter of compressed air around with me every where I would be all over that.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomdrews Find out more about tomdrews
          Working...
          X