X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had a go with this?

Found a very interesting impact grenade

f270f74280e763c93d303e062b70e491.jpg

TRMR grenade is a impact yet with no pin or spoon and apparently can be loaded with a variety of munitions. you simply twist it and throw it. I love the look of this as its a bit more unusual.

Has anyone had their hands on one?
    what do you all think of it as well?

Re: Anyone had a go with this?

i like how we now have more than two bfg's to choose from, on the market.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Isn't there three brands at the moment, not including this one? SWAT, OHSHIBOOM and Dynatex?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0X7spQhqJU

Looks good!
        "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

These are designed to takedifferent munitions inside, sets themnappart from the other impacts imo

Comment

This is interesting but you can use the police training impacts without spoons or pins by just leaving them unscrewed quater or half a turn in the pouch. Still nice to see another product.

However their price and reliablity will dictate how popular these are.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              This is interesting but you can use the police training impacts without spoons or pins by just leaving them unscrewed quater or half a turn in the pouch. Still nice to see another product.

Price looks to be around the £80 mark.

On the info I can find I cant see any info on what blanks it actually uses, apart from a reference to 12Guage, which I believe most sites won't allow.
              Not actually a builder
              Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post

yet trying to find the police impacts isnt so easy....
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I have and they are awesome . They can take various adapters but airsoft version comes set up to take 12G percussion caps . Much easier to use , safer and sensitive than the oshiboom

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                    I have and they are awesome . They can take various adapters but airsoft version comes set up to take 12G percussion caps . Much easier to use , safer and sensitive than the oshiboom
                    you have what? used trmr grenades or the police impacts?

if its police impacts, thats not what i meant, i meant finding police impacts to buy are hard... as that is not their actual name, just what we know them as

Comment

The TRMR and the police impacts

edit - police impacts were "dynatec impact grenade " when they were released

Comment

so when you say up to does that mean it will take the 9mm blanks most bfgs take?

Comment

I believe they will be sold with the adapter for 12g primer but 9mm and 12G adapters will be available separately

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post

police impacts were "dynatec impact grenade " when they were released
                            ah ok, didnt know that. Its a shame as those are the type i prefer yet trying to find them for sale is almost impossible

Comment

will be interesting to see if FAO allow it, as they don't allow the s*** version of the bfg....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
                              Working...
                              X