Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Would you sell your whole armoury for a simplified loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you sell your whole armoury for a simplified loadout?

I've sold an MP001 sniper rifle, an M4A1, an M4 S-System, an FN2000 and 2 pistols. Plus, lots of bits and pieces including sights, batteries, chargers and a silencer.

That's allowed me to upgrade my 1 remaining AEG to lipo as well as funding a GBBR AKS-74U with spare mags and an NPAS.

Bottom line, my gun cabinet is now looking a lot clearer. I've only got 2 hands, so I can't use lots of guns at the same time anyway. I've also bought some 5.11 trousers and a new tan vest with extra pouches.

What I'm left with is:

GHK/Ra-Tech GBBR AKS-74U with Kobra sight (my new primary)
    ICS MP5 SD2 with Aimpoint (back-up in case of problems with the GBBR)
    ACM M500 (folding stock equipped gas shotty for CQB games)
    SigArms P229R (in my opinion, the perfect GBB pistol - Sig use them for training!)

Low and mid caps for both the rifles and a couple of mags for the pistol. What more do I need?

[Having said that, I've kept my supply of M4 mid caps in case I decide to get a T-91.]
    sigpic

Comment

One word Nope!!!!! What is the point of all those lovely guns out there if you don't buy at least one of everything or at least aspire to it
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

aye two have thourgh this many times. but i love my guns and i love to use different guns so ill stick with my collection

Comment

I have my one loadout. I intend to keep it that way. Until I go Sniper or AK on you all.
          Originally posted by B.E.N.
          Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
          Tactical bed covers...
          Double or single?

Comment

i had my first 2 weapons then i blinked and my armoury has grown to about 10, but i've sold most all off them off and sticking to my mine 4:
            jg custom a3 aug (CQB/woodland)
            tm ak-47 soon to be full metal and wood (woodland)
            tm full metal mp5 (CQB/sniper back up)
            jg bar 10 for when i feel like a bit off light sniping
            and a KSC glock 23f

buy selling all my other guns i am just upgrading the ones im keeping as i got plenty off choice on what i want to use but also keeping my armoury down

so i say find what you want to keep/buy sell the rest and do them up
            Originally posted by BALBOSA
            yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
            Team: Treadstone
            Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

I know a couple have people on here have got bored with airsoft and sold everything and started again as it were.

Comment

Sell Sell Sell! I bought a PTW with the funds from my reduced armoury and love it! Now have one combat vest, one main and one back-up AEG, and one main and one back-up pistol.
                WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I already did it a while back, sold off everything apart from 1 g36 and my pistol.
                  my g36 is reliable as hell, just added a mosfet for the hell of it, and got some extended mags for my glock for longer use. now im offing all the spares i dont need and keeping 1 of everything for my g36.
                  would be nice to have a backup aeg if mine ever fails me, im just holding out for the f2000 from g&g :p
                  doing the same with my guitars as well.
                  back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

lukily my tm famas is built to last, though i also managed to buy a second hand one in mint condition which i can use for parts as bits fail. Im so skint that i only ever buy guns that have been tried, found to be solid and that i can easily source spares for.

you could always sell the guns you dont use and upgrade/buy spares for the ones you do. Unless you're bored and want a complete change.

Versatility and reliability are the factors i look for when buying a new R.I.F. it also helps if they're cheap.

If you're gonna do it research your new gun to the point of boredom to avoid buying a duffer
                    sigpic

Comment

Reading all this... i'm very tempted to do this myself. However, trying to think of which gun to sell just isn't happening!

Comment

Hmmm all this confusion....

My idea was to have one really nice rifle that i could use regularly and spend all my money on and really look after.

I really like the EBR as it is one of the best looking rifles i have seen, coulpled up with marui or G&G internals it would also be one of the best performing AEG's.

I am listening to you guys and you all tell me it is very heavy. But i am trying to convince myself that i could put up with the excesive weight and have a great gun. I would probably have to spend most of my time prone, but i like this style of play and i think this rifle will fit my style well. I will keep my MP5 and probably just get one nice sidearm.

Cheers for all the information guys

And when i say spend all my money... i want to get a Marui or G&G M14 then a kings arms or G&P EBR kit, then a harris bipod, and use the scope i already have, then maybe get a halo sight to cover different situations. Then i would probably have to get a peli case to make sure she doest get accidently hurt.

Cheers

Comment

Iv'e sold up to follow a different loadout a few times. But lost alot of money while doing it. When you want something so badly you tend to undervalue the guns you already have and let them sell too cheaply.

Comment

I have and still in the process of selling all my gear.

I usually run in full DPM gear... And frankly I'm bored of it. So flogged all but two of my guns a M4 for CQB/Woodland and a M14 for longer ranges.

Selling off all my combat vests ect too and I'm working on a loadout that I have never seen anyone give ago and somthing that will make me stand out from the flow of DPM/MARPART/ACU ect..ect..

Steve
                            My Armory:
                            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post
                              I have and still in the process of selling all my gear.

I usually run in full DPM gear... And frankly I'm bored of it. So flogged all but two of my guns a M4 for CQB/Woodland and a M14 for longer ranges.

Selling off all my combat vests ect too and I'm working on a loadout that I have never seen anyone give ago and somthing that will make me stand out from the flow of DPM/MARPART/ACU ect..ect..

Steve
                              Mankini?

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back up but.. would the G&P EBR kit fit on the G&G M14?

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
                                Working...
                                X