Battlefield4 : Airsoft Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield4 : Airsoft Edition

Just got round to playing BF4 on campaign and the first thing I noticed was the Scar H pistol grip has been modelled with a motor plate with screws and height adjustment screw!

Real steel Scar H / L pistol grips are hollow... Lol nice attention to detail there!

Re: Battlefield4 : Airsoft Edition

There's also a poster picture of Michael from GTA V floating around brandishing an M4 with a perfectly replicated motor plate on the bottom of the grip.

Comment

Tbh, at least they went to that detail, the HK45c doesnt have a firing pin...
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i wonder what other games have this kind of thing
        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

I'm impressed you got a screenshot where one of the characters isn't swearing.

Comment

I believe the main character in Spec Ops: The Line runs around with a single airsoft mag in a fastmag pouch throughout the entire game. I've also seen games where characters chest rigs are filled with airsoft mags (May also be Spec Ops).

Also on Goldeneye Reloaded you can get a CA870 complete with that awful magazine.

Front cover of Far Cry: Jack Carver has an upside down airsoft mag in his MP5

The list goes on :D

[Edit: Sorry, was supposed to quote god84's post]

Comment

one thing i found really wierd was that in counterstrike source they put all the shell ejection chambers on the left hand side, for no given reason

Comment

The famous one is in CoD using ICS M203 launchers on M4s
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_almighty View Post
                  one thing i found really wierd was that in counterstrike source they put all the shell ejection chambers on the left hand side, for no given reason
                  That's for effect, so you can see more of the gun in action

Comment

I'm sure I read years ago (I used to play CS when it very first started as a Half Life mod) that the reason was that the 3d modeller who drew the guns was left handed. He would hold guns for reference (presumably airsoft) in his left hand to create the models and animations. In early versions of Counterstrike the first person view was always left handed. When it was pointed out that most players were righties, they just flipped the model in the software - easier to mirror image what they already had than start the 3d models from scratch!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I always love pausing TV and film to see when they are using airsoft replicas :D

I have two favourite fails, one in 30 seconds to mars's video for 'this is war' it has an m4 ejecting the shell AND the bullet in slow motion!
                      and the walking dead in general is just a hive of derp gun physics.
                      I hadn't noticed it in games before though, I shall keep an eye peeled.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Battlefield Bad Company did the same if I remember correctly.

Comment

This is done purely so they can show the shell being thrown out of the gun across the players field of view and it looks 'cool'. Many FPS games do this as given the position of the gun in the real world you wouldn't see that much of the action going back and forth unless it was say a pistol slide.

However in many games you get things like this. The Desert Eagle of GTAIV complete with bad colouring of a cheap plastic springer Eagle which it was modelled on always springs to mind or the famous G&G M4-Thingy being showcased on the Black Ops 2 promotional posters.

'FireKnife'
                          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

On the expendables movie poster, one of the characters is holding an M4 and you can see the scroll wheel on the mag. Can't remember which character now!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                              On the expendables movie poster, one of the characters is holding an M4 and you can see the scroll wheel on the mag. Can't remember which character now!
                              http://fandangogroovers.files.wordpr...les-poster.jpg

Would it be this one Coski?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
                              Working...
                              X