BO Manufacture Delta 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BO Manufacture Delta 13

Just ordered one of these, they look amazing and have very high quality internals, alot of lonex and custom made stuff.
    You also get a free hard case with it.

the guy recommended i didnt go with 11.1

stats are as follows:

- 345 fps
    - 120 Rds
    - 2815 g
    - Total length 700/780mm
    - Rate of Fire: 18.5 rds / sec
    - Reply serialized full metal Aluminium
    - CNC Handguard
    - Bolt Catch bolt Functioning
    - Wrist strap 1 point
    - Mire before KAC Type
    - Rear Sight Type 600M
    - Cache Flame steel
    - Crane Crosse
    - Mechanical Markings
    - Gears High Speed ​​Steel
    - Piston Full Teeth steel
    - Head Bore-Up Piston Type
    - Bearing bearing on 8mm
    - Metal Gear Box
    - Motor 30,000 rev / min
    - Canon Internal Precision Steel 6.03 mm
    - Internal barrel length 245mm
    - Power generation Hop-Up
    - Rubber 50 ° angle

what you guys think? Only 100 worldwide apparently so i felt like snapping one up before they were gone
    Last edited by bob86; 4 January, 2014, 20:53.

Re: BO Manufacture Delta 13

Its a H&K 416 upper on an M4 lower....nothing special.

Also, full steel tooth rack piston? No thanks....
    sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

They're great guns but it's debatable if they're worth the gold bullion it costs to get one, especially with cheaper alternatives and countless upgrade options. You're paying a premium for work you could have done yourself but at a fraction of the cost. Matt paint is cheap and old rags are free too.
      I bought their AKM last year and it's excellent, but not quite an extra 300 quid of excellent.

Don't think too hard on the "very limited edition" trends. Their retail price is so high that they swim the market for a long time.
      You'll love the gun in any case and it'll do well straight away but be careful with your choice of battery. Run the 7.4 as recommend on the French papers it'll come with, or risk collapsed bearings and grinding teeth.

Have a good one.

Comment

ive got 7.4 for it atm, its set to arrive in afew days, ive also been guaranteed that if the piston system fails or has any issues theyl repair it for free which i feel is a big bonus. Im not very good at teching myself so the idea that this has lots of upgrades pats internally appeals to me hugely, only thing i may add is a mosfet

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_almighty View Post
          ive got 7.4 for it atm, its set to arrive in afew days, ive also been guaranteed that if the piston system fails or has any issues theyl repair it for free which i feel is a big bonus. Im not very good at teching myself so the idea that this has lots of upgrades pats internally appeals to me hugely, only thing i may add is a mosfet
          People with more money than patience, that's BO Manufacture's primary customer base for sure. Sorry dude, if you're hoping to get some approval on here for spending 800euros on a generic 416 AEG--money that could have gone to a PTW, a light machinegun, or a Polarstar build, you are probably going to walk away disappointed.

Comment

Tbf didnt cost much more than a standard vfc 416 and about £100 less than a tm 416, ive used lonex parts before and found theyre of a superb quality (gun is £444) I would have saved further for polarstar or ptw but I havent heard the best things of out of the box ptw and I dont have a scuba shop nearby, I found this gun a while ago and for what you pay feels well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_almighty View Post
              Tbf didnt cost much more than a standard vfc 416 and about £100 less than a tm 416, ive used lonex parts before and found theyre of a superb quality (gun is £444) I would have saved further for polarstar or ptw but I havent heard the best things of out of the box ptw and I dont have a scuba shop nearby, I found this gun a while ago and for what you pay feels well worth it
              £444? the TM one can be found in the UK for £485. Even at a reduced price the BO is overpriced :p
              Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

All that matters is that your happy with it mate. Looks nice to me, and the fact that it's a limited run is appealing. The AK they do looks lovely.!
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I've heard pretty mixed things about BO's guns, and I know that almost all of one model they made were returned for repair within a few weeks after some internal failure or other. The pricing was very, very steep originally - very steep - considering that apart from the BO engraving on the receiver, which is of dubious value, none of the parts that go into this gun are particularly expensive or hard to get. It's just Lonex; there's nothing wrong with Lonex, but they're a budget-orientated brand for a gun that originally retailed at what - £650+?. Lonex are doing their own complete M4 (due out soon) at less than a third of the price the BO originally retailed at and it will have many of the same internal parts. For the money you paid I would personally have stretched the extra £40 and bought the TM, to be honest.

That said, I can't put it better than Mr. Price:

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                  All that matters is that your happy with it mate.
                  +1

Comment

Dear Ben_Almighty

I'm going to go right ahead and assume your other hobbies include attaching clothes pegs to your bare nipples, or wearing leather underwear with sharpened studs on the inside.......only someone with those dubious interests would have committed the sin you have committed!

Rule number 1. of the internet....."Never share you joyous moments / achievements with the faceless internet population, they WILL grind your joy into the ground"

Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for sharing. Yes you could have bought a Polar Star, or Systema......but wait, do you really think you would have gotten that elusive Cyber "pat on the back" for doing so?? Of course not, your "joy" would have been met with statements such as - "You could have bought a JG for a third of the price"......no matter what you do / did you will always be greeted by a grinning Grim Reaper whose statements will drip with envy and the fetid stench borrowed knowledge.

Welcome to the suck.

Comment

Looks a sexy bit of kit - if you're happy with it then great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I couldnt have bought a systema or p* theyre twice the price XD I got it reduced at just over the cost of a vfc 416 at about £450 NOT 800 due to ecchange rate and over £100 reduction
                        I am already regretting making the thread XD

Comment

Man, I don't mean to puke on your parade or whatever, but if you're going to come into a pack of experienced and surly hobbyists with a feature list directly copied from the manufacturer, that includes gems such as "cache flame steel", "reply serialized aluminium", and "power generation hop-up", you are prying your buttcheeks open with both hands and asking us all to take our best shot.

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
                            People with more money than patience, that's BO Manufacture's primary customer base for sure. Sorry dude, if you're hoping to get some approval on here for spending 800euros on a generic 416 AEG--money that could have gone to a PTW, a light machinegun, or a Polarstar build, you are probably going to walk away disappointed.
                            Bit of an odd comment...guy would have had to pay twice as much for a PTW or P*...and he obviously doesn't want a light machine gun...

To the OP, congratulations on your purchase bud, and I'm glad you're happy with it. I love that camo job on it...what is that ATACs?

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                              I love that camo job on it...what is that ATACs?
                              Try Krylon. Its a 'Battlefield damage' finish according to BO.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
                              Working...
                              X