Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BO Manufacture Delta 13

DSC_1154.jpgDSC_1153.jpgDSC_1152.jpg

the paint job was dont buy the chap i bought it from as they were out of battle damaged, i took some acetone to it afterwards with a tooth brush to smooth down some of the scrapes etc to make it look a little more worn

note. i swapped the stock for my g&p as the original was a bit too wabbly for my liking

Comment

Jesus Christ you say you have removed some paint.!! How much was there to begin with!! Looks sound though.
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

before he started on the worn look it was completely covered in khaki and brown in stripes across it, on some parts i did notice paint was cracking as i removed it due to the amount, however i got a nice gradient from the paint underneath which im happy with theres a bit of wearing awat where it looks like the powder coating of black has been sanded off leaving visable metal so i may touch up a bit of black but at the end of the day its meant to be battle damaged and thats what i have, looks a hell of alot more used than my other aeg which looks almost pristine although being through quite afew rough skimishes but soon to be sprayed ;P

- - - Updated - - -

before he started on the worn look it was completely covered in khaki and brown in stripes across it, on some parts i did notice paint was cracking as i removed it due to the amount, however i got a nice gradient from the paint underneath which im happy with theres a bit of wearing awat where it looks like the powder coating of black has been sanded off leaving visable metal so i may touch up a bit of black but at the end of the day its meant to be battle damaged and thats what i have, looks a hell of alot more used than my other aeg which looks almost pristine although being through quite afew rough skimishes but soon to be sprayed ;P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
        Working...
        X