Promoting Airsoft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Promoting Airsoft!!!!

I had the same problem as Murta did with the police. Only when I tried to explain that they were toys, I received a blunt, "we'll be the judge of that", and they sent them to bam furlong to try and disprove me. (They beleived they could be converted to fire real bullets). When I got them back, two of my rifles were damaged, and one ofmy pistols had gone missing.

I subsequently complained to the IPCC, and they denied that they'd damaged my RIF's. And refused to acknowledge the missing pistol.

Comment

Granted!

Airsoft is a game of honesty, and usually a hobby.

If we go towards that paintball way of things where people roll up once for a birthday or something, I don't think we could realistically expect the same level of honesty etc.

Comment

unlucky starscream. that is my nightmare!!

Comment

I had a raid YEARS ago when i was a little kid, before 9/11 and what not, bought a toy AK and was running round my house with a buddy when three coppers with MP5s and a German shepard were at the door. Was very scary at the time, having three MP5s trained on me, but when they saw the rest of my 'arsenal' including two lightsabers, they quickly decided they were toys After that point they were all really nice, aside from the commander, who treated it like id broke the law The three other guys and what i assume was a team sniper (!?!) as he had some big rifle opposed to the MP5 (keep in mind i was about 11, i wasnt taking notes :P) were all really nice

I think to this day it was an excuse to break out the gear for a training op :P
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

The annoying thing was, when I moved into the area, I went over to the main police station, and told them what I had.

Comment

I agree... But, as a paintballer myself, paintball clearly doesn't suck, otherwise noone would play it. stop being so childish.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                not all paintballers are chav's
                fully aware of that fella, but due to paintballs "easy access" and simple "walkon and play" mentality, a small proportion of my customers are scum, chav's and basically little gobs%^$& that are only intent on breaking evry rule set on the day, causing as much trouble as they can, and nicking anything thats not bolted down!

Never once seen anything like this on an airsoft site, and really hope I dont... for that reason, I hope the scum that are attracted to our sport, that have no intention of playing by the rules, stick to paintball! (where I have my own ways of dealing with them!

Originally posted by propaintballa View Post
                I agree... But, as a paintballer myself, paintball clearly doesn't suck, otherwise noone would play it. stop being so childish.
                Nobody said paintball sucks? I love paintballers, they keep me in the lifestyle i'm acustomed to! lol
                Last edited by madwelshman; 31 March, 2009, 18:40. Reason: missed a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                  peopl like paintball for the pain and fastness . i switched to airsoft because of the tactics and swayed all my team this way aswell

paintball requires more tactic then airsoft, such as speed ball 5 against 5 in a small arena, i think tactics are used very much there, i will admit tho woolaball doesnt its more spray and pay

and for the pain side most players dont go for the pain, most kids do
                  Originally posted by Montesa77
                  F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                  Originally posted by hunter101
                  In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

i know the woodland games are hit and hope tactics but there comes a point where you dont feel the paintball hits after doin it for 5 years pro so change and i love airsoft still go pb once and a while see old team mates and sponsors

Comment

I think what we have to remember most kids arent introduced to airsoft until sort of 13+ mainly because its quite well hidden and didnt think it existed, paintball has become such a huge game over the years.

Comment

its only become a huge game with the inroduction of diving air bein used instead of co2 mate plus the guys from america brought it over in the 90's it didn't really kick off over here til 2001 with the world masters bein held at london

but your right about age tho they get shown one thing they stick to wat they know

Comment

Well... These words were used in the first post.

Originally posted by CJ Coolfish View Post
                          Airsoft rules, paintball sucks ass.
                          Woodsball sucks, i give you that much, tourney however, completely different.

As above, speedball etc.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

ah yeh, spotted it now! "cat amongst the pidgeons!"

Comment

Is it just me that explains what airsoft is by saying "well it's sorta like paintball.."
                              Then when the person goes "ahh right so it's pretty much the same as paintball then" you respond aggressively saying it's nothing like paintball :P

Comment

your not the only one that does that mate .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJ Coolfish Playin games and takin names! Find out more about CJ Coolfish
                                Working...
                                X