Best Tavor TAR21 in the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Tavor TAR21 in the market?

The best way to compare the S&t to the ares version . Is to take an ares gun with nice externals but unreliable , awkward to work on internals and then half the budget to build it . All the faults are the same but now you it all amplified x2 or times 10 if it is the sportline S&t model .
    The ares is the original version , the S&t is a budget clone of it , the sportsline S&t is a comedy disintegrating version of it , plastic gearbox anyone. ?
    Also avoid the ares marrs sights , they are an absolute joke .. Yeh really that bad ..
    Last edited by Stealthkiller; 14 March, 2014, 21:04.

Comment

what about the elite force one?
      There is nothing call enough...

Comment

S&t made the internals for some of the ares g36 c guns ( umarex ) they are all more or less under the ares brand , some later ares guns have S&t stamped on the gearsets , but not all . It seems to be the externals that suffer with the S&t rebrands . Maybe its a way of selling ares guns to the unbeknowing public who hate the ares brand ..

Comment

And I just realize the s&t umarex one do not has the sling points like the ares one.
          How can u attach one to it and also I believe the rear hole must be designed for a sling point but which type will fit in

Thanks

Comment

Had to look at pictures to note it's missing the front mount.

If you look at real world pictures of Tavors you'll see a lot of IDF ones use just the hole in the stock in a single point fashion (think they look paracord through)

Comment

So do u know what mounts will fit the stock hole?

Comment

From my limited research there are none. The IDF seem to use a loop of parachord through the hole and tied round the stock, then clip the sling to that. I use strong cable ties.

Comment

I saw some one using a sling adapter which is a strap around the gun with a d ring sticking out.
                  This one looks good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shaun_ccxr Find out more about shaun_ccxr
                  Working...
                  X