X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: price in title on sales

Originally posted by salazar View Post
    That's possible now isn't it? people can change the content page and thus far, the price isn't in the title, plus I'm sure we'll still get the thousand bumps and the 'I've knocked £5 off'
    Nope. You get a 10 minute window that's all.

Comment

Oh well, looks like I'm destined to continue clicking on sales and then saying to myself, 'what? really? You want that much?, F&*k o*f'. - Close page.
      My Latest video

Comment

maybe I'm lazy, maybe I'm just fed up of clicking on stuff only to find out It's way over priced in my opinion.
        That's entirely it though, it's over priced in your opinion, in someone else's opinion it may be spot on and they are willing to pay it
        And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Oh well, looks like I'm destined to continue clicking on sales and then saying to myself, 'what? really? You want that much?, F&*k o*f'. - Close page.
          Join the club.
          Sit back, laugh at frankly retarded second hand prices at times.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Salazar, you've spent more time arguing your case here than you would have spent looking at overpriced m4's for the rest of your life!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

salazar Find out more about salazar
            Working...
            X