Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is Airsoft more popular than pintball in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Airsoft more popular than pintball in the uk?

mine was the new updated board system from angel . for the angel one . .

Comment

Really if you think about it, its the paint that costs the most, its the same in airsoft, invest in equipment (roughly same as paintball) but then the costs start to steep when the ammo comes in

Comment

Paintball is more popular i would say, leagues are growing fast, legs of series' such as the Millenium series are held hear, you probably get more airsofters at sites than you do at woodsball paintball sites, like metioned above, woodsball paintball is more birthdays etc.

Not so many people will think of paintball in the way some players on here such as myself do, in the way of speedball/xball etc.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
          Really if you think about it, its the paint that costs the most, its the same in airsoft, invest in equipment (roughly same as paintball) but then the costs start to steep when the ammo comes in
          Thats what people think when they go to sites that charge a fiver for 100 paintballs... When in actuall fact, you can get about 2000 for 25 when you play tournys etc. Even less if youre sponsored.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

we spent 500 on paint onece

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
              Paintball tends to be something every guy in the UK has done once, stag do, birthday etc. The sport seems to have a lot of day visitors, compared to regulars. Where as airsoft, it tends to be a more regular hobby.

Secondly the money is at the paintball sites still. They make more profit (on the paint!) therefore the facilities and gaming envrionment is better equipt.
              Wise words, the average airsofter owns his own kit and plays most weeks, whereas the average regular paintballer (not including actual teams) who does the equivilent of a sunday skirmish plays less freqently and with his own gear. Its a different story when it comes to tournament paintball at a competitive level
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                my pb gun cost near enough 500....... including upgrades
                whos paintball gun destroyer? hint hint...

they are both rare sports but paintball is definatly the most well known - i can pretty much go up to anybody in the street say paintball and they will know what i mean

airsoft is growing though - and while it would be great if it was popular - i would much prefer it to not grow any bigger than it is currently as it could risk being runied by chavs, and random people with no real interest
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

airsoft is growing though - and while it would be great if it was popular - i would much prefer it to not grow any bigger than it is currently as it could risk being runied by chavs, and random people with no real interest
                  Second that....
                  Warrior L96
                  TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
                  A&K M249 para
                  WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

third that
                    im always welcome to people who have a real interest in it
                    but no chavs just wanting to shoot at other legaly
                    that it basicly in paintball chavs go to legally hurt people in the day to day games tbh

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bobba Find out more about bobba
                    Working...
                    X