Flashmag thoughts/reviews??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flashmag thoughts/reviews??

they are a good idea but the noise is like finger nail's down the blackboard of my soul , worse than BB rattle , completely ruins the atmosphere for me , i keep expecting the magazine to start talking with some 70's toy voice as well ,my sister had a Caspar the ghost toy and pulling the cord sounded exactly the same "I'm casper " "I'm a friendly ghost " "will you play with me "

Comment

Another Flash mag user here, I've 2 Lonex mag's (haven't tried any other brands, Lonex tend to be my go-to after market brand ).

>How long they last/ what issues were found?

Had mine for around a year, fairly light use, no issues so far (get out once a month on average). Recommend them over normal high cap mags.

Reading a few comments above, imo mag's are sort of consumable, especially high-caps with more mechanical parts in, they will wear out and need replacing once in a while. I'd doubt they ware out any quicker than a normal high-cap (for the same usage). Personally I tend to use the same mag all day because they are so quick to re-fill and wind on the go, rather than grabbing a fresh one each time I need a change (don't tend to run out mid firefight) so one mag gets far more use than the other.

I only notice the mag rattle when I'm moving quickly, so I'm generally making more noise than that...

>Any brands to steer clear from?

No Idea, but Lonex seem fairly solid.

>Anybody find any good AK mags in DE?

No, another M4 here.......

-matt

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

I have 3 m4 ones from hk £12 posted all metal feed fantastic in my ics M16, sometimes one of them leaves about 30/40 bbs then another quick two pulls finishes the mag off the brand is seals. When they break will upgrade to lonex originals through. Would be good to see some more types on the market like a mp5, m14 etc for example
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Lonex repair kits ( internals ) are 8.50 and also fit in the asg mags .

Comment

I agree that these are consumables. I just go on the auction site, find the cheapest that are uk based (hate waiting and wondering if customs will throw a fit) and buy them. I know that they will need replacing one day. I have about 5 of them and other than the occasional spring coming out they're fine. Live mid caps but on spray and pray days against noobs nothing beats them
            I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

I had some lonex ak mags didn't last 2min before the spring wore out any never did a full mag after winding

Comment

Asg / Lonex ak mags don't do a full mag on winding . Always need rewinding half way through . The m4 mags do feed the whole mag though ..

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                  Mine have fed consistently and have never misfed or missed a shot. If it's misfeeding then the issue is more likely with your setup than the mag itself...
                  I've never had a problem with any of mine, my guns are all G&G's.

They feed well on a G&P and CA guns as I lend my mags to other people on the site.

Comment

Ive had 2 for my G&P, had them a couple years. Never had a problem

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
                    Working...
                    X