DHL delivering......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DHL delivering......

well im going to give it a couple of days and see if anything happens, i have never used DHL before but the guy who sent it said that the only number he had that resembled a tracking number was ''non existant'' in DHL's data-base, i have also checked this same number and ditto when i entered it into there online tracking service. I take it the number will be on his reciept...?? 34 posts...do i trust him....yes.. we are in constent contact via Mobile text he is just as baffeld as i am as to the problem..paid 100 via pay pal ''goods''.any advice as to what to do next is very welcome...mark
    Warrior L96
    TM FULL STOCK M4 s-system
    A&K M249 para
    WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Trade feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7927

Comment

A certain Hong Kong retailer don't use DHL for shipping RIFs as they don't allow their service to be used for RIFs

Comment

Although you may trust him, I'd ask for a scan of the receipt. That way you both have the receipt.

After that a quick phone call, they'll be holding it somewhere. Lost or for inspection, they'll still know where it was last.

Best thing about these couriers, you can track it to each warehouse, and down to what van it was loaded onto.

Comment

Is this actually coming from outside of the country, because if it isn't, they don't tend to x-ray internal packages (sorry if I've missed something)...
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

its sounds like it might not of been sent in the first place
            Originally posted by owainthegreat
            You sir, are a potato.

Comment

we use dhl at work, and after asking about sending a couple of air guns i was selling privatley was told that they handle nothing gun related and if i sent it and it was scanned and found to be such they would impound the item and hand it over to the police without notification.
              m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Is this actually coming from outside of the country, because if it isn't, they don't tend to x-ray internal packages (sorry if I've missed something)...
                not from over sea's. from England

its sounds like it might not of been sent in the first place
                well im giving it till tuesday, and if i recieve nothing, ie from DHL or a tracking number that works then i'll open a pay-pal dispute???...
                Warrior L96
                A&K M249 para
                WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

we use dhl at work, and after asking about sending a couple of air guns i was selling privatley was told that they handle nothing gun related and if i sent it and it was scanned and found to be such they would impound the item and hand it over to the police without notification.
                  does an airsoft gun come under the same catagory as an air-rifle???? i dont know??
                  Warrior L96
                  A&K M249 para
                  WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

told my dad (who works at dhl) about this and he said he sees lots of things come through like drugs and firearms all different things and what they do is they put them in stores, dont tell whoever is supposed to recieve it about it, wait for them to turn up, ask where their package is, and then they get the police involved.
                    You sir, are a potato.

Comment

but i dont think this is the case as you dont have a tracking number so i dont think its been sent
                      You sir, are a potato.

Comment

ok just had a quick read of this topic , if the tracking number does not work then i would be getting worried

get a copy of the DHL receipt if he does supply it get ready to open a pp dispute
                        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Dayam... I just sent my L96 Via DHL no problems, i saw their T&C but i thought it was more aimed at real weapons. I won't be doing that again then... : /

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

if they have suspended the delivery, they will cancel the tracking number rendering it unrecognised, as said above this is done to force you to contact them.
                            once again dhl will carry nothing gun related, recently ordered a co2 rig from pyramid air in the usa had to be sent fedex as dhl will ship gun parts in usa but not uk and this isnt really a gun part just gun related, though they will ship optics.

though on a brighter note if they have impounded it as long a your registered the police will be okay you havnt broken any laws just dhl,s
                            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by SGTSNIPER View Post
                              does an airsoft gun come under the same catagory as an air-rifle???? i dont know??
                              no it doesnt but it is close

you have section five ........sa80 m4 live ammo
                              section 4 shotguns
                              section 2 gas pre charged airrifles 8 to 12 joule power
                              section 1 air pistol's and spring airrifles 2-6 joule power

then you have airsoft as they are all under 500 fps other wise they be classed as a fire arm and police ticket need to obtain

as for dhl . im waitin for parts from elite sniper on here its for sniper rifle and bin waitin a month and a half still nothin

Comment

Turns out the tracking number i was sent was wrong, but now sorted it, the tracking system on DHL website says its being held at Heathrow depot,........since last wed????? bear in mind it was sent next day??
                                Warrior L96
                                A&K M249 para
                                WE High Capa 5.1 GBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGTSNIPER Find out more about SGTSNIPER
                                Working...
                                X